Performance Apparel Markets - Business and Market Analysis of Worldwide Trends in High Performance Activewear and Corporate Apparel
- Language: English
- Published: December 2013
- Region: Global
Six times a year, Textile Outlook International provides up to 200 pages of expert comment and analysis. A subscription provides an overview of the global fibre, textile and apparel industries. It is essential reading for senior executives in the fibre, textile and apparel industries – and for anyone who is not involved in the industry, but needs to quickly gain an understanding of the key issues.
Reports in Textile Outlook International include:
- country profiles – providing a comprehensive guide to the textile and clothing industries in a range of countries and regions. The reports include an economic and political profile together with a comprehensive overview of the main issues, plus an outlook for the future.
- company profiles – giving you the opportunity to learn from strategies employed by others. Companies profiled recently include retailers, manufacturers, innovators and sourcing companies involved in textiles and apparel as well as smaller companies which illustrate the opportunities for firms which are interested in selected sourcing locations.
- trends in world textile and apparel trade and production – taking into account current issues facing the industry – such as global fibre prices; competition from China and other low cost countries; the elimination of quotas and imposition of selective new ones; relocation of production operations; the impact of economic factors affecting trade; international trade agreements; trade promotion agreements (TPAs); and much more.
- trends in EU and US imports of textiles and clothing – providing comprehensive statistical data and analysis of the top ten supplying countries to the EU and US markets. These reports are updated each year and contain value and volume data as well as average prices and analyses of trends for up to 15 product categories.
- innovations, technological developments, business development opportunities, individual sector analysis and political implications which affect players in the global fibre, textile and apparel industries. Some of the topics which have been covered in recent reports include: new innovations in the textile and clothing industry, such as environmentally friendly textiles, plant based fibres and developments in textile colorants; innovations in textile machinery; and overviews of the European swimwear, hosiery and lingerie markets.
So whether you are involved in fibres, textiles or clothing – in manufacturing, spinning, weaving, knitting, sewing, import/export, retailing – or if you are in education or consultancy or investment or finance, a subscription to Textile Outlook International will tell you what you need to know about the key trends in the industry.
Textile Outlook International is available on subscription – either in printed format only, or in printed and electronic format. If you choose the printed only option, you will receive 6 printed publications a year, containing a total of 30 reports plus editorials written by Robin Anson, editorial director and in-house industry expert.
If you choose the printed and electronic option, you will receive an extra service. You will still receive each issue in printed format, delivered to you by traditional post.
In addition, you will be able to download PDF files containing the same information – but the PDF files will be available immediately on publication, so you don’t have to wait for the printing and mailing. You also have all the benefits of electronic files: instant access even when you are away from the office; convenient storage in your PC or laptop; portability; electronic search facility; and copy/paste facility.
* To Purchase Single Issues Please Click on Enquire before Buying * SHOW LESS READ MORE >
This is the list of reports published in 2011/2012 issues:
Editorial: Are Companies Sourcing Closer to Home as Uncertainty Continues in the Global Textile and Apparel Market?
Survey of the European Fabric Fairs for Autumn/Winter 2012/13
Trends in World Textile and Clothing Trade
World Markets for Babies' Garments: Global Trade and Leading Players
World Markets for Textile Machinery: Part 2-Fabric Manufacture
Editorial: Global Fibre Demand to 2030: What Will Happen When Cotton Stops Growing?
Global Trends in Fibre Prices, Production and Consumption
Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Brazil
Survey of the European Yarn Fairs for Autumn/Winter 2012/13
World Markets for Textile Machinery: Part 1-Yarn Manufacture
World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the USA, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico
Editorial: Are Global Denim Prices Set for a Major Price Hike?
Forecasts of Global End Use Demand for Textile Fibres
Leading Edge Technologies for Textile Finishing
Profile of Pacific Brands
Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in South Korea
World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey
Editorial: Texprocess -- A New Trade Fair for the Global Sewn Products Industry
Product Developments and Innovations
Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Taiwan
Trends in EU Textile and Clothing Imports
World Markets for Home Textiles: Focus on Home Linen and Profiles of Leading Players
World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan
Editorial: Pakistan's Textile and Clothing Exporters May Gain Duty-Free Access to EU Markets
Global Trends in Fibre Prices, Production and Consumption
Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Guatemala
Survey of the European Fabric Fairs for Spring/Summer 2012
Trends in US Textile and Clothing Imports
World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: South Asia and South-East Asia
Comparisons of Spinning, Texturing, Weaving and Knitting Costs in Eight Countries
Editorial: After the Earthquakes: Impact on the Textile and Clothing Industry
Prospects for the Apparel Industry in Haiti
Survey of the European Yarn Fairs for Spring/Summer 2012
UK Apparel Retailing: Profiles of Arcadia Group, Marks & Spencer, New Look, Next and Primark
"I would like to express my appreciation of your bi-monthly [publication] Textile Outlook International"
- Maria Vittoria Gilioli; TRS EVOLUTION S.p.A.
"I have been subscribing to Textile Outlook International for over 15 years now and have found it to be a constant source of essential data and information to help track trends around the world and put together the projections which have aided our decisions on where and when to enter or focus more on particular markets. The country and company profiles are always well written and informative and the highlights make it easy to read and recap."
- Chairman; Gerber Technology
"Ten years ago while working in the UK, I discovered Textile Outlook International. Since then, while working in the United States and now in Italy, I have relied upon this publication to support many of my strategic sourcing decisions. Textiles Intelligence has created a world-class publication that I will continue to depend upon in my work with the global textile industry."
- Vice President, Mediterranean Sourcing; Gap Inc.
“ Textile Outlook International is, without question, the premiere journal for international business research and analysis on the textile industry”.
- Institute for East West Studies, Czech Republic
“ Textile Outlook International is the only publication that provides the world-wide textile picture”.
- Managing Director, German import and export company
“ Concise writing which is easy to understand”.
- Japanese textiles manufacturing company
“ We have improved our operations in Portugal out of all recognition. I think it is fair to say this would not be the case if not for Textile Outlook International”.
- General Manager, manufacturing company
“ Textile Outlook International couldn't be improved. It is invariably most informative and readable. I can't imagine being without it”.
- Marketing Manager, UK textile manufacturing company
“ There is nothing to compare with Textile Outlook International in the US. You are filling a gap in the market”.
- Analyst, US manufacturing company
“ If I was paid commission each time I recommend Textile Outlook International, I'd be a millionaire”.
- Executive, World Economic Forum