• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
IMS Company Profiles:Genentech
IMS Health, April 2009, Pages: 72
This Company Profile gives you the authoritative insight into a company at a strategic and local level.
Each individual profile analyzes the critical components that make up a pharmaceutical company, providing you with a clear assessment of the relative strengths and weaknesses of a company’s business strategy.
- Critical analyses provided by an in-house expert team
- 90+ full in-depth company profiles covering all major pharmaceutical companies worldwide including private companies
- Includes some Generic, Biotechnology and Drug Delivery companies
- Includes sales data on products and therapies
- In depth product and R&D reviews, including clinical trial, lifecycle management, competition and analysts forecasts
- Mergers and acquisitions; licensing agreements
- Forecasts and comments from leading financial analysts
- Companies’ conferences, annual reports, press releases
- Comments from stockbrokers/analysts reports used throughout the profile and especially within the Strategy, Financial and Product sections.
Highlights a company’s strengths / weaknesses and its potential for future growth. The strategy analysis gives you an insight into the following:
- Regional strategies
- Therapeutic focus
- R&D strategy
- Licensing activities
- Commentary on future prospects, including brokers’ overviews
- Interview with a key person (where available), including quotes and opinions
- Forecasting table (top 30 companies only), showing events with major potential impact
Company sales performance as well as analyst’s comments and forecasts.
Company Sales Performance:
- Financial review
- Latest results
- Sales by geographical region & leading country
- Sales by country and subsidiary
- Analysis comments
Company Profiles reviews up to 40 products per company, whilst annual reports from the top 10 pharmaceutical companies cover up to a maximum of 10 drugs.
The section shows:
- Summary table of products facing patent expiry.
- Breakdown by relevant therapy area, within which, each product is discussed under the following headings: general, licensing, patents, clinical data, lifecycle management, competition and analysts’ forecasts/comments.
Comprehensive details of the projects that the company has in its R&D pipeline including:
- Research pipeline summary table.
- Introduction to the R&D activities of the company.
- Breakdown by relevant therapy area, within which, each project is detailed (up to 2 A4 pages), including information on clinical status and analysts’ forecasts.
- Quotes from senior personnel gleaned from conferences may also be included in this section when available.
- Sales by business segment.
- Sales by geographical region.
IMS sales data
- Pharmaceutical sales by geographical region and leading countries.
- Top 5 third level therapeutic classes.
- Leading international products
- Pharmaceutical sales analysis by age
Displayed in a tabular format to enable you to have “at a glance” review of the licensing activities of the company.
Three sections are available to review licensing activities:
- Marketed products
- R&D pipeline products
- General research collaborations, including combinatorial chemistry, proprietary technologies etc.
Summary of the major events that have affected the company. This includes recent and historical events.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Other major events
Events are organised in chronological order.
Mini-profile of each subsidiary that the company has worldwide showing address, major contacts and principal products.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.