2007 Worldwide General-Line Grocery Wholesale Industry Report
- ID: 549425
- January 2007
- 104 pages
- Barnes Reports
The General-Line Grocery Wholesale Industry report features 2007 current and 2008 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, grocery wholesalers and brokers.
These reports provide the most current and cost-effective demographic data and market reports for the largest U.S. and World industries. The reports are estimates and forecasts based on our proprietary economic model which provides data that is timely, accurate and cost effective (as compared with more expensive primary research and survey information.)
World Industry Reports
The world reports (and World Industry & Market Outlook) provide estimates of the size and characteristics of the largest industries in the worlds largest countries. These estimates are produced by a proprietary economic model that is based on a number of sources and factors:
1. The size and characteristics of the largest U.S. industries (based on the U.S. Bureau of the Census statistics, inflation rates and industry trends).
2. The relative size and characteristics of other countries (based on GDP, population and per capita income).
3. The proportion of economies based on manufacturing, services, agricultural and resource industries). This data is mostly from the CIA World Factbook and the Economist.
4. Local currency estimates are based on U.S. sales estimates and the most current currency exchange rates.
5. NAICS codes (North American Classification System codes) are used in each industry definition in order to aid report users in clarifying and standardizing the definitions of each industry between different countries.