- Published: December 2009
2007 Worldwide Management Consulting Services Industry Report
- Published: January 2007
- Region: Global
- 104 Pages
- Barnes Reports
The Management Consulting Services Industry report features 2007 current and 2008 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, manufacturing consulting, human resources consulting, training and development consulting, and benefits and compensation consulting.
NAICS 54161: Management Consulting Services. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing advice and assistance to businesses and other organizations on management issues, such as strategic and organizational planning; financial planning and budgeting; marketing objectives and policies; human resource policies, practices, and planning; production scheduling; and control planning.
- Marketing Consulting Services
- Accounting Services
- Engineering Services
- Executive Search Agencies
- Management consulting services
- Personnel management consultant
- Industrial and labor consulting services
- Programmed instruction service
- Automation and robotics consultant
- Training and development consultant
- Industrial consultant
- Marketing consulting services
- Industrial hygiene consultant
- Distribution channels consultant
- Maintenance management consultant
- Franchising consultant
- Management engineering
- Merchandising consultant
- Manufacturing management consultant
- New products and services consultants
- Quality assurance consultant
- Sales (including sales management) consultant
- Human resource consulting services
- Industry specialist consultants
- Compensation and benefits planning consultant
- Banking and finance consultant
- Incentive or award program consultant
- Construction project management consultant
- Labor and union relations consultant
- Food and beverage consultant SHOW LESS READ MORE >
These reports provide the most current and cost-effective demographic data and market reports for the largest U.S. and World industries. The reports are estimates and forecasts based on our proprietary economic model which provides data that is timely, accurate and cost effective (as compared with more expensive primary research and survey information.)
World Industry Reports
The world reports (and World Industry & Market Outlook) provide estimates of the size and characteristics of the largest industries in the worlds largest countries. These estimates are produced by a proprietary economic model that is based on a number of sources and factors:
1. The size and characteristics of the largest U.S. industries (based on the U.S. Bureau of the Census statistics, inflation rates and industry trends).
2. The relative size and characteristics of other countries (based on GDP, population and per capita income).
3. The proportion of economies based on manufacturing, services, agricultural and resource industries). This data is mostly from the CIA World Factbook and the Economist.
4. Local currency estimates are based on U.S. sales estimates and the most current currency exchange rates.
5. NAICS codes (North American Classification System codes) are used in each industry definition in order to aid report users in clarifying and standardizing the definitions of each industry between different countries.