Sunoco, Inc. Strategic Analysis Profile
- ID: 551999
- August 2007
- 38 pages
- Global Markets Direct
- The Sunoco, Inc. Strategic Analysis Profile is a comprehensive profile of the company including both quantitative and qualitative research. The report examines the company’s business structure and operations, history and products, and provides an analysis of its key revenue lines. The profile provides strategic insight on the company by examining its strategy, both in terms of its value chain positioning and strategic strengths and weaknesses in form of SWOT analysis. The SWOT section studies the major internal and external factors affecting the company. In addition the profile also includes a revenue analysis section which provides a breakdown of the companys’ revenue by segment and key geographies.
- Insightful company information, which addresses business and competitor intelligence needs.
- In-depth analysis of the operational aspects of the business including business descriptions, product lines and services revenue splits, and key competitors.
- Detailed financial and operational overview including key performance specific ratios.
- Strategic analysis of the company using SWOT and Value Chain analysis.
- Information on the company’s history, key executives, locations and subsidiaries.
- Support business/ sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Analyze the latest market information and trends.
Chapter 1 Key Facts
Chapter 2 Company Overview
Chapter 3 Major Products and Services
Chapter 4 Key Employees
Chapter 5 Key Employee Biographies
Chapter 6 Top Competitors
Chapter 7 Company Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Chapter 8 Key Clients
Chapter 9 Key Suppliers
Chapter 10 Shareholding Structure
Chapter 11 Company Statement
Chapter 12 Business Strategy
12.1 Company Vision
Chapter 13 Business Description
13.4 Capital Investment
13.5 Market View
13.6 Key Strategies
13.7 Corporate Social Responsibility
13.9 Specific CSR Initiatives
Chapter 14 History
Chapter 15 Revenue Break-down
15.1 Revenue by Segment
15.2 Revenue by Geography
Chapter 16 Value Chain Analysis
Chapter 17 SWOT Analysis
17.2 Company Strengths
17.3 Company Weaknesses
17.4 Company Opportunities
17.5 Company Threats
Chapter 18 Financial and Operational Overview
Chapter 19 Key Industry-specific Ratios
Chapter 20 Appendix
20.2 About Global Markets Direct
20.3 Contact Us
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Company, Key Facts
Table 2: Company, Key Employees
Table 3: Company, Other Locations And Subsidiaries
Table 4: Company, Other Locations And Subsidiaries,
Table 5: Company, Key Shareholders
Table 6: Company, Revenue By Segment, $ Mn
Table 7: Company, Revenue By Geography, $ Mn
Table 8: Company, Financial And Operational Overview, $ Mn
Table 9: Company, Key Industry-Specific Ratios, $ Mn
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Company, Value Chain Analysis
Figure 2: Company, Swot Analysis
The following companies are the major competitors of Sunoco:
- BP p.l.c.
- CEPSA Group
- Chevron Corporation
- Eni S.p.A.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Gulf Oil L.P.
- Hess Corporation
- Imperial Oil Limited
- Lyondell Chemical Company
- Nippon Oil Corporation
- Peabody Energy Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Sheetz, Inc.
- Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K.
- Sinclair Oil Corporation
- SK Corporation
- Tesoro Corporation
- TOTAL S.A.
- Valero Energy Corporation