• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Genentech, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
Datamonitor, May 2009, Pages: 26
The Genentech, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Genentech, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Genentech, a wholly-owned member of the Roche Group, is one of the leading biotechnology companies. The company is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture and commercialization of medicines to address significant unmet medical needs. The company sells its biotechnology products to wholesalers, specialty distributors or directly to hospital pharmacies and specialist physicians in private practice. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in South San Francisco, California and employed 11,186 people as of December 2008. The company recorded revenues of $13,418 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2008, an increase of 14.4% over FY2007. Increase in revenues was majorly due to higher sales of its oncology products. The operating profit of the company was $5,329 million during FY2008, an increase of 26% over FY2007. The net profit was $3,427 million in FY2008, an increase of 23.8% over FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Genentech, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Genentech, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Genentech, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Genentech, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Genentech, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
This product typically includes the following sections:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: GENENTECH
Key Facts: Genentech
Company Overview: Genentech
Business Description: Genentech
Company History: Genentech
Key Employees: Genentech
Key Employee Biographies: Genentech
Products & Services Listing: Genentech
Products & Services Analysis: Genentech
SWOT analysis: Genentech
Company View: Genentech
Top Competitors: Genentech
Location and Subsidiary: Genentech
-Head Office: Genentech
-Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Genentech