• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Seminar: The Disconnect That's Killing Your Software Sales: How to Get Sales & Marketing on the Same Page
SoftwareCEO (Capable Networks), April 2004
"The sales and marketing disconnect has reached a day of reckoning. In a tough economy, when everyone is looking to do more with less and demonstrate impact for investment, corporate management demands that Sales become more effective—and that Marketing help get them there.
This class will cover:
- How you can move from product marketing to customer (goal/problem) marketing
- How you can use customer-centric messaging to better reflect the selling and buying conversations with your prospects
- How to integrate product training with sales training
- How to creating a targeted conversation list
- How to create sales-ready messaging
- How to create sales-ready prospecting scripts
- How to creating sales-ready success stories
Mike Bosworth, author of the best-seller book ""CustomerCentric Selling,"" brings his expertise to SoftwareCEO University for a crash course on how to eliminate the disconnect between marketing and sales.
This seminar provides an in-depth look at selling behavior, and typical product management behavior that hinders the sales process. Then, learn how to have intelligent sales conversations by converting your traditional messages into sales-ready messages, and how to build an integrated sales process optimized with sales-ready messages targeted for different executives involved in the complex sale."