During "the 11th Five-year Plan" period, construction of sewage-treatment projects will flourish in every regions of China, and demands for sewage-treatment equipments will also increase. And it's estimated that in 2010 daily urban sewage treatment ability will increase to be 56.395 million tons, doubled compared with that in 2005.
In China, exhaust gas purification in the work of energy saving and emission cutting focuses on electric power desulfurization. It's demanded that during "the 11th five-year plan" period 355 million KW desulfurization units will be put into operation, of which 188 million KW coal-fired power plants will be built. And with addition of existing 167 million KW, it will form 5.90 million tons of sulfur dioxide subduction capacity.
During "the 11th five-year plan" period, the objective of solid waste treatment lies in that comprehensive utilization rate of industrial solid wastes is to exceed 60%. In 2005, comprehensive utilization rate of industrial solid wastes reached 56.1% in 2005; and in fact that in East China had exceeded 60%. Therefore, key to realize objectives lies in improving comprehensive utilization rate of industrial solid wastes in Central and West China. In accordance with investment budget of State Environmental Protection Administration of China for "the 11th five-year plan" period, total desired investment in such fields as dangerous waste treatment, urban sewage treatment and urban waste treatment is to reach RMB 106.6-128.6 billion.
1 Analysis of "Energy-saving & Consumption-reduction, and Environmental Protection" Policy
1.2 Dilemma for Implementation of Objectives in 2006
1.3 Strategic Measures of "Energy-saving and Emission-cutting" in China
2 Key Industries and Areas for "Energy-saving and Emission-cutting"
2.1 Analysis on Key Controlled Industries
2.2 Analysis on Key Developing Industries
3 Analysis on Key Development Areas
3.1 Sewage Treatment
3.2 Exhaust Gas Purification
3.3 Solid Wastes Treatment
3.4 Energy-saving Building Materials and Energy-saving Appliances
3.5 Renewable Energy
- Objectives of "Energy-saving and Environmental Protection" Policy in "the 11th five-year Plan"
- Major Policy Measures of "Energy-saving and Emission-cutting"
- "The Three Wastes" (Waste Gas, Waste Water and Industrial Residue) Discharge in Industrial Branches in 2005
- Key Engineering Projects
- Sewage-treatment Companies
- Exhaust Gas-Treatment Companies
- Waste-Treatment and Comprehensive-utilization Companies
- Energy-saving Building Material and Energy-saving Appliances Companies
- Newly-increased Capacity and Total Installations of Global Renewable Resources in 2005
- Installed Capacity of Wind Power Units
- Renewable Energy Resources Companies