- The Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Strategic Analysis Profile is a comprehensive profile of the company including both quantitative and qualitative research. The report examines the company’s business structure and operations, history and products, and provides an analysis of its key revenue lines. The profile provides strategic insight on the company by examining its strategy, both in terms of its value chain positioning and strategic strengths and weaknesses in form of SWOT analysis. The SWOT section studies the major internal and external factors affecting the company. In addition the profile also includes a revenue analysis section which provides a breakdown of the companys’ revenue by segment and key geographies.
- Insightful company information, which addresses business and competitor intelligence needs.
- In-depth analysis of the operational aspects of the business including business descriptions, product lines and services revenue splits, and key competitors.
- Detailed financial and operational overview including key performance specific ratios.
- Strategic analysis of the company using SWOT and Value Chain analysis.
- Information on the company’s history, key executives, locations and subsidiaries.
- Support business/ sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Analyze the latest market information and trends.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Strategic Analysis Profile
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1 BUSINESS DESCRIPTION6
Major Products and Services6
CHAPTER 2 HISTORY7
CHAPTER 3 BUSINESS STRATEGY8
CHAPTER 4 VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS9
Financials, Production and Major Projects9
CHAPTER 5 SWOT ANALYSIS10
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Strengths10
Presence in geographically diverse markets10
Robust sales growth11
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Weaknesses11
High SG&A expenses11
Weak presence in Japan11
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Opportunities11
Rise in the U.S. healthcare spending11
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Threats11
CHAPTER 6 COMPETITORS12
CHAPTER 7 REVENUE ANALYSIS13
Revenue by Segment13
Revenue by Geography13
CHAPTER 9 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL REVIEW14
CHAPTER 10 SHAREHOLDING STRUCTURE15
CHAPTER 11 KEY EMPLOYEES16
CHAPTER 12 COMPANY STATEMENT17
CHAPTER 13 LOCATIONS AND SUBSIDIARIES18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries18
CHAPTER 14 FINANCIAL DEALS LANDSCAPE20
CHAPTER 15 RECENT DEVELOPMENTS33
CHAPTER 16 APPENDIX38
About Global Markets Direct38
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC.,KEY FACTS, 20063
TABLE 2:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC., REVENUE BY SEGMENT, USD THOUSAND, 2005-200613
TABLE 3:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC., REVENUE BY GEOGRAPHY, USD THOUSAND, 2005-200613
TABLE 4:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC. FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL OVERVIEW, 2006-200214
TABLE 5:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC. FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL OVERVIEW, 2006-200215
TABLE 6:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC., 200615
TABLE 7:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC.,KEY EMPLOYEES, 200616
TABLE 8:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC.,KEY EMPLOYEES, 2006 CONTD... CONTD17
TABLE 9:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC., OTHER LOCATIONS18
TABLE 10:BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC., SUBSIDIARIES19
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1: BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC., SWOT ANALYSIS, 20063
FIGURE 2: BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC., VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS9
FIGURE 3: BIO-RAD LABORATORIES, INC., SWOT ANALYSIS, 200610
The following companies are the major competitors of Bio-Rad Laboratories:
Applied Biosystem Inc.
Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Dade Behring Holdings, Inc.
Inverness Medical Innovations, Inc.
Roche Diagnostics Corporation
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.