- Published: October 2011
Gambro AB Strategic Analysis Profile
- Published: January 2008
- 32 pages
- Global Markets Direct
- The Gambro AB Strategic Analysis Profile is a comprehensive profile of the company including both quantitative and qualitative research. The report examines the company’s business structure and operations, history and products, and provides an analysis of its key revenue lines. The profile provides strategic insight on the company by examining its strategy, both in terms of its value chain positioning and strategic strengths and weaknesses in form of SWOT analysis. The SWOT section studies the major internal and external factors affecting the company. In addition the profile also includes a revenue analysis section which provides a breakdown of the companys’ revenue by segment and key geographies.
- Insightful company information, which addresses business and competitor intelligence needs.
- In-depth analysis of the operational aspects of the business including business descriptions, product lines and services revenue splits, and key competitors.
- Detailed financial and operational overview including key performance specific ratios.
- Strategic analysis of the company using SWOT and Value Chain analysis.
- Information on the company’s history, key executives, locations and subsidiaries.
- Support business/ sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Analyze the latest market information and trends.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Gambro AB Strategic Analysis Profile
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1 BUSINESS DESCRIPTION6
Major Products and Services7
CHAPTER 2 HISTORY8
CHAPTER 3 BUSINESS STRATEGY10
Corporate Social Responsibility10
CHAPTER 4 VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS11
Financials, Production and Major Projects11
CHAPTER 5 SWOT ANALYSIS12
Gambro AB Strengths12
Gambro AB Weaknesses13
Poor product quality13
Gambro AB Opportunities13
Atreus and Mirasol product lines13
Aging global population13
Growing ESRD patients13
Gambro AB Threats14
Bargaining power of customers14
CHAPTER 6 COMPETITORS15
CHAPTER 7 REVENUE ANALYSIS16
Revenue by Segment16
Revenue by Geography16
CHAPTER 8 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL REVIEW17
CHAPTER 9 SHAREHOLDING STRUCTURE18
CHAPTER 10 KEY EMPLOYEES19
CHAPTER 11 KEY EMPLOYEE BIOGRAPHIES20
CHAPTER 12 COMPANY STATEMENT20
CHAPTER 13 LOCATIONS AND SUBSIDIARIES22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries22
CHAPTER 15 APPENDIX32
About Global Markets Direct32
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1 : GAMBRO AB, SWOT ANALYSIS,, 20053
TABLE 2 : GAMBRO AB,KEY FACTS, 20053
TABLE 3 : GAMBRO AB, SWOT ANALYSIS,, 200512
TABLE 4 : GAMBRO AB, REVENUE BY SEGMENT, SEK MILLION, 2004-200516
TABLE 5 : GAMBRO AB, REVENUE BY GEOGRAPHY, SEK MILLION, 2004-200516
TABLE 6 : GAMBRO AB FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL OVERVIEW, 2005-200117
TABLE 7 : GAMBRO AB FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL OVERVIEW, 2005-2001, CONT18
TABLE 8 : GAMBRO AB, 200518
TABLE 9 : GAMBRO AB,KEY EMPLOYEES, 200519
TABLE 10 : GAMBRO AB, OTHER LOCATIONS22
TABLE 11 : GAMBRO AB, OTHER LOCATIONS , CONT23
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 : GAMBRO AB, VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS11
The following companies are the major competitors of Gambro:
Asahi Kasei Corporation
B Braun Melsungen AG
Baxter International Inc.
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
NxStage Medical, Inc.
Terumo Medical Corporation
|Electronic||The report will be emailed to you.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|