Carl Zeiss Meditec AG Deals And Alliances Profile
- ID: 573505
- November 2007
- 20 pages
- Global Markets Direct
This profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines Carl Zeiss Meditec AG’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy, as well as highlighting the major financial deals the company has recently been involved.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company’s major recent financial deals.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to Purchase
- Obtain up to date company information.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG Deals and Alliances Profile
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 Key Fact
Chapter 2 Company Overvie
Chapter 3 Business Description
3.4 Capital Investment
3.5 Market View
3.6 Key Strategies
3.7 Corporate Social Responsibility
3.9 Specific CSR Initiatives
Chapter 4 History
Chapter 5 Key Employees
Chapter 6 Key Employee Biographies
Chapter 7 Major Products and Services
Chapter 8 Top Competitors
Chapter 9 Company Statemen
Chapter 10 Company Locations and Subsidiarie
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Chapter 11 Mergers and Acquisitions Landscap
Chapter 12 AppendIx
12.2 About Global Markets Direct
12.3 Contact Us
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Company, Key Facts
Table 2: Company, Key Employees
Table 3: Company, Other locations and Subsidiaries,
Table 4: Financial Deal 1
Table 5: Financial Deal 2
Table 6: Financial Deal 3
The following companies are the major competitors of Carl Zeiss:
Advanced Medical Optics, Inc.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Pulsion Medical Systems AG
VIASYS Healthcare GmbH
W.O.M. World of Medicine AG