- Language: English
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Global
Hasbro, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Global
- 29 pages
Hasbro, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Hasbro, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Hasbro ('the company') is one of the leading toy makers in the world. The company publishes interactive games, puzzles, and other related entrainment products for children and teenagers. The company operates in North America, South America, Asia-Pacific and European regions. It is headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, and employs about 5,800 people. The company recorded revenues of $4,002.2 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), a decrease of 1.6% compared to FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $587.9 million in FY2010, a decrease of 0.1% compared to FY2009. The net profit was $397.8 million in FY2010, an increase of 6.1% over FY2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Hasbro, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Hasbro, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Hasbro, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Hasbro, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Hasbro, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available SHOW LESS READ MORE >
COMPANY PROFILE: Hasbro, Inc.
Key Facts: Hasbro, Inc.
Company Overview: Hasbro, Inc.
Business Description: Hasbro, Inc.
Company History: Hasbro, Inc.
Key Employees: Hasbro, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Hasbro, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Hasbro, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Hasbro, Inc.
Company View: Hasbro, Inc.
Top Competitors: Hasbro, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Hasbro, Inc.
-Head Office: Hasbro, Inc.
-Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Hasbro, Inc.