- Published: October 2011
- Region: Global
Liz Claiborne, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Global
- 26 pages
Liz Claiborne, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Liz Claiborne, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Liz Claiborne (Liz or 'the company") designs and markets a global portfolio of retail based apparel for men and women. The company also offers fashion accessories, cosmetics and jewelry. Some of the premium brands offered by the company include Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Lucky Brand and Mexx. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employs about 11,300 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,500.1 million in the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010)-, a decrease of 14.3% compared to FY2009. The operating loss of the company was $179.5 million in FY2010, compared to an operating loss of $318 million in FY2009. The net loss was $251.5 million in FY2010, compared to the net loss of $305.7 million in FY2009. -Liz Claiborne’s financial year ends on the Saturday closest to December 31. The 2010 and 2009 financial years, which ended on January 1, 2011 and January 2, 2010, respectively, reflected a 52-week period.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Liz Claiborne, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Liz Claiborne, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Liz Claiborne, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Liz Claiborne, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available SHOW LESS READ MORE >
COMPANY PROFILE: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Key Facts: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Company Overview: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Business Description: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Company History: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Key Employees: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Company View: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Top Competitors: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
-Head Office: Liz Claiborne, Inc.
-Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Liz Claiborne, Inc.