Air 2.0 Q4 2007 Update - Moving into Production
- Examines the long-term impact of on-demand air travel and very light jet (VLJ) technology in the tradition of other disruptive technologies such as steel mini-mills and express package delivery services.
- Explores the ongoing and growing influx of private equity financing and other business funding into both the European and U.S. on-demand air travel sector.
- Discusses airport infrastructure and technology upgrades currently underway that are set to facilitate an increase in on-demand air travel.
- Looks at the business models, marketing strategies and client services that will be the success drivers in the European and U.S. on-demand air travel sector in the coming 12 to 18 months.
Products covered in this report include:
- Cessna Mustang
- Very Light Jets (VLJ)
- Embraer Phenom 100
- Small Aviation Transportation System (SATS)
- Eclipse 500
- Company and funding developments
- Infrastructure upgrades
- Q1 2008 research plan