- Language: English
- 420 Pages
- Published: July 2015
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Animal Health (France) (French Version)
- ID: 582659
- July 2015
- Region: France
- 210 pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
Plimsoll Publishing’s ANIMAL HEALTH (France) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the ANIMAL HEALTH (France) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 150 companies, including ALCIS, BIO-CHENE VERT and CEVA SANTE ANIMALE.
This report (compiled in French language) includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Plimsoll Publishing’s latest ANIMAL HEALTH (France) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this ANIMAL HEALTH (France) report will tell you that 21 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 21 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 150 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the ANIMAL HEALTH (France) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
Plimsoll’s ANIMAL HEALTH (France) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the ANIMAL HEALTH (France) sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 150 largest ANIMAL HEALTH (France) companies.
The ANIMAL HEALTH (France) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example SANICOOPA has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example LABORATOIRES BIOVE is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 150 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the ANIMAL HEALTH (France) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll ANIMAL HEALTH (France) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.