The CPB Review is geared towards healthcare industry professionals interested in keeping track of events in China, but who do not have a pressing need for daily information or historical search capabilities. The CPB Review synthesizes current events and bigger picture trends, making sense of the dizzying pace of change in the Chinese healthcare marketplace.
What do I get with a subscription?
- You get a PDF file monthly newsletter with all the news from the month, lead articles, and capital markets overview
- You get access to the news briefs headlines and full articles daily as they are created on www.gbipharma.com
- You get a weekly email that includes the headlines and links to the articles
- You get access to any pod casts or interviews GB conducts
Proprietary reports on the latest trends in China's pharma industry
Learn what leaders in China's healthcare industry are doing to stay ahead in China
EXECUTIVE NEWS BRIEFS
Most inportant news briefs frome the month designed to be read for decision makers
UNIQUE INDUSTRY DATA
Information collected from our revolutionary SOURCE information platform
Available in PDF and print format
- A New Leaf: Beijing moves Traditional Chinese Medicine to the front burner
Rough Tendering: Growing dissatisfaction with the “Anhui Model”
- Ralf Altmeyer on Accelerating Global Biotech Companies via Advance BioChina
- Can the Dragon and the Elephant Tango?
- Antibiotic abuse in China
- Ming-Wei Wang on China's Drug Discovery and Development
- Is China Cleaning Up Its Act? Pharma and the recent pollution scandal
- Dogged by rabies: China bites back at a growing epidemic
- Alex Fowkes on R&D Business Development in China
Leading articles on timely topics
Interviews with key industry leaders
Key facts and figures
Daily news clips covering:
- Policy and regulations
- Investment and finance
- Multinational and Chinese companies updates
- Research & Development
- IP & Legal
Profiles of academic and industry
Profiles of emerging and established
Equity Markets Review
- DaAn Gene Co. Ltd. of Sun Yat-Sen University
- Joincare Pharmaceutical Group Industry Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai SynCores Technologies, Inc.