• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Mineral Water (UK)
Plimsoll Publishing Ltd, May 2013, Pages: 294
The Plimsoll Analysis provides you with the most up to date and comprehensive analysis of the top 72 companies operating the market.
It is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- Benchmark their own business’s financial performance
- Identify under performing companies for acquisition
- Seek out successful companies to partner or do business with
- Understand the key movers and shakers in today’s market
Each company receives the following unique features:
- A 5 year performance appraisal using the Plimsoll Model – an instant graphical and written analysis that tells you everything you need to know about that company and its strengths and weaknesses
- An individual valuation of detailing what it is currently worth
- An Acquisition Rating: Outlining its attractiveness as a company to acquire
- A 'future year': Outlining the steps needed to improve its health and increase its value.
In addition, the report also includes a 100 page overview of the latest developments in the market including:
- A 10 year trend analysis detailing changes in the market
- A list of exceptional performers in over 15 categories
- A breakdown of the industry’s KPI’s from sales growth to profitability, etc
The Plimsoll Analysis Mineral Water is separated into two sections. One providing an overall summary of the UK market, profiling some the UK's most successful companies. Section two includes an individual analysis of each of the UK's top companies, each company is provided with an overall financial rating and a valuation.
Page industry analysis
- Analysis of the overall size of the market
- Full performance ranking tables
- Study of the exceptional performers
- Analysis of trends and averages
- And much more
The Plimsoll Analysis includes a full financial and commercial appraisal of each company. Conveniently analysed in their own section of the report we give you in depth analysis unavailable anywhere else. We can tell you:
Individual company appraisal
- If a company is strong or heading for failure
- If they are getting the most from their investments
- If new directors have enhanced the company’s performance
- If the debts of the company are becoming problematic
- If they are blatantly chasing sales at all costs
- If they are getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll Analysis is the only study of its kind that values each of the top companies in the UK industry. It will tell you:
Individual company valuation.
- How much your own company is worth
- How it compares to your closest competitors
- Which companies have lost value in the latest period
- Which companies have added value during the recession
Also as part of the study
Full business name and address, Names and ages of directors, contact details
Seven unique 'Plimsoll' charts showing at a glance the performance of each company, averages for the industry are also shown indicating the bare minimum each company should be looking to achieve.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.