- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd: PharmaVitae Profile
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Global
- 59 pages
This analysis examines the historical and forecast performance for Daiichi Sankyo in the prescription pharmaceutical sector. The profile encompasses global company strategy, portfolio and pipeline analysis and assessment of financial performance, with 1-6 year sales forecasts for key drugs.
Features and benefits
- Gain insight into Daiichi Sankyo's strategic outlook across the next 6 years
- Analyze company sales forecasts by product, therapy area, lifecycle stage, geography, molecule type and source
- Strategic insight into the prospects for Daiichi Sankyo over the next six years.
- Picking out key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and evaluating the company's prescription pharmaceuticals outlook using a variety of cuts of the historical and forecast sales.
Your key questions answered
- Benchmark Daiichi Sankyo's performance against key rivals in the prescription pharmaceutical sector
- Identify the key growth drivers that will propel Daiichi Sankyo to the second biggest company in the Japan pharma peer set in terms of Rx sales
- Look at the strategies being employed by Daiichi as it looks to outperform its Japanese peers
Prescription pharmaceutical sales and growth rate performance, 2003–
Financial performance, 2003–
Daiichi Sankyo: PharmaVitae forecasts at a glance
Successful prevention of generic threat
Ranbaxy acquisition to drive growth over 2009–
Daiichi Sankyo has the strongest launch/core/expiry outlook in the Japan pharma peer set
ABOUT THIS PROFILE
PharmaVitae Explorer database
QUARTERLY NEWS UPDATE
Latest prescription pharma news
Future product milestones
Current corporate structure
Prescription pharmaceutical sales and growth rate analysis, 2003–
Product analysis, 2003–
Product analysis, 2009–
Therapy area analysis
Explanation of launch/core/expiry analysis
Launch analysis, 2009-
Core analysis, 2009-
Expiry analysis, 2009-
Generics analysis, 2009-
Launch/core/expiry configuration, 2009–
Molecule type analysis
Operating costs and profit analysis
Operating costs and profit analysis, 2003–
Operating cost ratio and profit margin analysis, 2003–
Operating cost ratio and profit margin analysis, 2009–
Operating costs and profit analysis, 2009–
ACS Motion Control Ltd
Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
Daiichi Sankyo, Ltd.
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
Forest Laboratories, Inc
Merck & Co., Inc.
Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.