- Language: English
- 643 Pages
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Global
Consumer Electronics in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela)
- ID: 586885
- November 2007
- Region: America, America (exc North), Latin America, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela
- 4 pages
The consumer electronics fact sheets are produced by a team of highly skilled regional consultants who combine a variety of private sources, interviews and its own analysis to provide a rich overlook on the consumer electronics market in Latin America.
Since 1993, InfoAmericas completed over 800 research and business intelligence projects across Latin America and the Caribbean. Our experience covers virtually every industry and research methodology. InfoAmericas helps companies develop solid business intelligence for implementing successful market strategy. We work with companies to find, measure, and exploit market opportunities.
We Speak Business Intelligence: We combine research and in-depth industry knowledge to create market strategy and recommendations.
We Find Solutions: We operate in the region and know how to find and construct information that is needed to make vital business decisions.
We Foster Growth: We identify opportunities and competitive threats.
Argentina Electronics Fact Sheet
Brazil Electronics Fact Sheet
Chile Electronics Fact Sheet
Colombia Electronics Fact Sheet
Mexico Electronics Fact Sheets
Venezuela Electronics Fact Sheet
All fact sheets contain:
- KEY INDICATORS (Population, landlines, landline penetration, mobile users, mobile penetration, internet users, internet user penetration)
- PENETRATION BENCHMARK (computer, internet, mobile).
- LANDLINE (Total lines, residential, commercial, minutes, inbound, outbound)
- MOBILE (total lines, pre-paid, contract, minutes spoken),
- LEADING COMPANIES (total lines, average ARPU)
- INTERNET (total users, from home, outside the home, total accounts - dial up, DSL, Cable, Other)
- ELECTRONICS SALES (television sets, computers, refrigerators, washing machines)
- IT SALES (total IT spending, packages software, IT hardware, IT services)
- ONLINE SALES (total online purchases, types of sales, and type of payments)