• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
JX Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
Datamonitor, August 2011, Pages: 24
JX Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. JX Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
JX Holdings was incorporated on April 1, 2010 as the holding company for the JX Group. The company was formed with the integration of two companies, Nippon Oil Corporation and Nippon Mining Holdings. JX Holdings is an integrated energy company operating in the areas of petroleum refining and marketing, oil and natural gas exploration and production, and metals. The company primarily operates in Japan. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs about 24,700 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY9,008,017 million ($97,106.4 million) during the financial year ended March 2010 (FY2010), a decrease of 21.4% compared to FY2009. The operating profit of the company was JPY130,473 million ($1,406.5 million) during FY2010, compared with an operating loss of JPY414,173 million ($4,464.8 million) in FY2009. The net profit was JPY73,106 million ($788.1 million) in FY2010, compared with the net loss of JPY292,407 million ($3,152.1 million) in FY2009. Note: The stated financial results are the unaudited pro forma combined consolidated financial statements of Nippon Oil Corporation and Nippon Mining Holdings.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on JX Holdings, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting JX Holdings, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of JX Holdings, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on JX Holdings, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from JX Holdings, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
COMPANY PROFILE: JX Holdings, Inc.
Key Facts: JX Holdings, Inc.
Company Overview: JX Holdings, Inc.
Business Description: JX Holdings, Inc.
Company History: JX Holdings, Inc.
Key Employees: JX Holdings, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: JX Holdings, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: JX Holdings, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: JX Holdings, Inc.
Company View: JX Holdings, Inc.
Top Competitors: JX Holdings, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: JX Holdings, Inc.
-Head Office: JX Holdings, Inc.
-Other Locations and Subsidiaries: JX Holdings, Inc.