- Language: English
- Published: October 2014
East European Newsletter
- ID: 589208
- October 2014
- Region: Europe
- Future Horizons
East European Report™ provides insight to the East European High Technology marketplace. Published in Europe, East European Report™ provides commentary on important events in the East European microelectronics industry and marketplace. Each month it reports and analyses news on marketing and technology trends that can bolster your strategic planning and sales efforts in Eastern Europe. Topics covered include forecasts, production, end-use consumption, business activity, government and economic issues, and company operations.
Each report includes bulletins on key events in the East European marketplace together with a special analysis on the various facts and our opinion on their significance. East European Report™ provides a real time view and analysis of the East European microelectronics and electronic markets, industry and technology as the change occurs. In addition to the monthly news bulletins and analysis, each report includes a monthly research editorial.
Recent editorials include:
- From Rags To Cell-Phone Riches
- From Russia, With Love: US$60 Oil Prices
- Russian Arms Sector Needs New Markets To Survive
- Poland Looks To Move Up Electronics Food Chain
- Rocky Start For Putin On G8
- From Russia With Technology?
- EU Unhappy With Situation On Slovenian Telecoms Market
- Diamonds Could Be Putin's Best Friend In Norilsk Saga
- Russia Masters High Technologies
- Czech Group Backs Desktop Mobiles In Telecom Battle
- All Roads In Europe Are Pointing East For Carmakers
- Russia Still Behind World In 3G Rollout
- Consumer Demand Alters Russia’s Car Map