Each report includes bulletins on key events in the East European marketplace together with a special analysis on the various facts and our opinion on their significance. East European Report™ provides a real time view and analysis of the East European microelectronics and electronic markets, industry and technology as the change occurs. In addition to the monthly news bulletins and analysis, each report includes a monthly research editorial.
Recent editorials include:
- From Rags To Cell-Phone Riches
- From Russia, With Love: US$60 Oil Prices
- Russian Arms Sector Needs New Markets To Survive
- Poland Looks To Move Up Electronics Food Chain
- Rocky Start For Putin On G8
- From Russia With Technology?
- EU Unhappy With Situation On Slovenian Telecoms Market
- Diamonds Could Be Putin's Best Friend In Norilsk Saga
- Russia Masters High Technologies
- Czech Group Backs Desktop Mobiles In Telecom Battle
- All Roads In Europe Are Pointing East For Carmakers
- Russia Still Behind World In 3G Rollout
- Consumer Demand Alters Russia’s Car Map