- Language: English
- 657 Pages
- Published: April 2009
- Region: Global
Inkjet Head Market
- Published: September 2007
- Region: Global
- Yole Development
Key element of a printer, inkjet print head is one of the oldest MEMS actuators. Predominant in most personal and small business printing applications, inkjet print heads are currently pushed by digital imaging.
The report also highlights new emerging applications in manufacturing or dispensing in a “micro-world”.
Representing about 28% of the MEMS market, inkjet head is a mature market recording a compound annual growth rate of 4% from 2006 to 2011. Our 2006 estimation is a global MEMS market of $5,950M.
In the report, you will learn more about the size and the segmentation of this market, with the top 5 players (mostly in the consumer market) and representing about 98% of the global inkjet head sales, but also with companies developing in emerging applications.
Inkjet head market is important and growing as a consubstantial action of multimedia revolution. The more connected you are, the more you need to print.
This market is evolving, the report will show you in which direction inkjet manufacturers are orienting their R&D and technological choices.
The evolution of the digital imaging gave momentum to consumer inkjet head market, with enhanced devices using the most advanced technologies.
Opportunities remain despite a true concentration of players. You will discover possible development plans with key information on production and innovation drivers.
Learn more about the microdispensing opportunities and discover the next niche market to address.
Industrial inkjet head market is diversifying with the use of printing technology to allow microfabrication of 3D structures, printing electronic deposition, microdispensing for biological application.
The report presents the industry status of inkjet head market, with players, their business models, products... But it also describes consumer, industrial and emerging applications.
- How inkjet head manufacturers will organize their businesses to address digital imaging revolution?
- What are the key technologies for new inkjet head devices?
- What are the success factors for new industrial emerging application?
Who should buy the report:
- Executives of companies involved in the development and production of inkjet head devices and all kind of micro dispensing devices
- Executives of companies active in the development and production of printers
- Executives of Semiconductor, micro dispensing & MEMS equipment suppliers
- Executives of MEMS and Semiconductor Foundries
- Executives of material supplier companies SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Overview of the MEMS Market
- Global MEMS market 2006 - 2011
- Top30 MEMS manufacturers
Overview of the Inkjet Head Market
- Introduction to inkjet heads
- Inkjet head application overview
- Inkjet head manufacturers mapping
- Inkjet head market forecast 2006 - 2011
Evolution per applications of today and future markets of MEMS Inkjet Heads
- Consumer applications
- Industrial applications
- Disposable and non-disposable inkjet heads
- Technological choices
- Technological trends
- Inkjet head market in Taiwan
- Focus on Hewlett Packard SPT
- Photovoltaic application
Conclusion and Forecast
List of figures
- Inkjet head ejection technology
- Inkjet head supply chain
- Global Market for printing
- Inkjet head market and volume 2006-2011
- Top 5 inkjet players
- Inkjet head market share
- Inkjet Inks per applications
- Inkjet head applications breakdown
- Printed electronics market
- Who is doing what in Taiwan?
- SPT inkjet head application
- SPT process flow
- HP Technical Roadmap
- Hewlett Packard
- Asia Pacific Microsystems
- Silverbrook Research
- Surface Technology Systems
- Eastman Kodak
- Seiko Epson
- Texas Instruments
- FujiFilm Dimatix