- The Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Strategic Analysis Profile is a comprehensive profile of the company including both quantitative and qualitative research. The report examines the Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc.s business structure and operations, history and products, and provides an analysis of its key revenue lines. The profile provides strategic insight on the company by examining its strategy, both in terms of its value chain positioning and strategic strengths and weaknesses in form of SWOT analysis. The SWOT section studies the major internal and external factors affecting the company. In addition the profile also includes a revenue analysis section which provides a breakdown of the companys’ revenue by segment and key geographies.
- Insightful company information, which addresses business and competitor intelligence needs.
- In-depth analysis of the operational aspects of the business including business descriptions, product lines and services revenue splits, and key competitors.
- Detailed financial and operational overview including key performance specific ratios.
- Strategic analysis of the company using SWOT and Value Chain analysis.
- Information on the company’s history, key executives, locations and subsidiaries.
- Support business/ sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Identify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Analyze the latest market information and trends.
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Strategic Analysis Profile
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1 BUSINESS DESCRIPTION 6
Business Overview 6
Capital Expenditure 6
Key Strategies 6
Major Products and Services 6
CHAPTER 2 HISTORY 7
CHAPTER 3 BUSINESS STRATEGY 7
Mission Statement 7
CHAPTER 4 VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS 8
Product Development 8
Financials, Production and Major Projects 8
CHAPTER 5 SWOT ANALYSIS 9
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Strengths 9
Consistent growth of revenues 9
Strong liquidity ratios 9
Leading market position 9
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Weaknesses 10
Increasing marketing, selling and administrative expenses 10
Lower inventory turn over ratio 10
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Opportunities 10
FDA approvals 10
Aging U.S. population 10
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Threats 11
Decrease in the quality of services 11
Reduction in the number of practitioners 11
Inefficient integration process 11
CHAPTER 6 COMPETITORS 12
CHAPTER 7 REVENUE ANALYSIS 13
Revenue by Segment 13
CHAPTER 8 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL REVIEW 14
CHAPTER 9 SHAREHOLDING STRUCTURE 15
CHAPTER 10 KEY EMPLOYEES 16
CHAPTER 11 KEY EMPLOYEE BIOGRAPHIES 17
CHAPTER 12 COMPANY STATEMENT 18
CHAPTER 13 LOCATIONS AND SUBSIDIARIES 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
CHAPTER 14 FINANCIAL DEALS LANDSCAPE 21
CHAPTER 15 RECENT DEVELOPMENTS 28
CHAPTER 16 APPENDIX 34
Contact Us 34
TABLE 1: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC.,KEY FACTS, 20063
TABLE 2: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC., SWOT ANALYSIS,, 20063
TABLE 3: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC., SWOT ANALYSIS,, 20069
TABLE 4: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL OVERVIEW, 2006-2002.14
TABLE 5: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL OVERVIEW, 2006-2002 (CONTD.) 15
TABLE 6: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC., 200615
TABLE 7: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC.,KEY EMPLOYEES, 200616
TABLE 8: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC., SUBSIDIARIES19
TABLE 9: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC., SUBSIDIARIES (CONTD.) 20
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1: HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP, INC., VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS8