Textile Outlook International - Business and Market Analysis for the Global Textile and Apparel Industries
- Language: English
- Published: September 2014
Four times a year, Global Apparel Markets, published in association with the International Apparel Federation, provides essential and up-to-date analysis and insight into the global apparel industry.
Reports contain updates on developments in the apparel sector, trade and trade policy, research-based information on individual market sectors, business news and expert opinions on strategy – to keep retailers, manufacturers and investors informed of the facts and figures which will affect their businesses.
Each issue contains:
- a detailed research-based report or company profile covering information on sourcing, developments in technology, colour and/or fabric trends, market sectors such as discount retailing, or other issues which affect companies in the apparel industry;
- a round-up of industry developments and innovations in the apparel sector;
- a feature on trade and trade policy;
- advice from industry experts on strategy; and
- business news
An annual subscription to Global Apparel Markets is a cost-effective way to keep yourself and your colleagues informed about trends and developments in the global apparel industry. The reports are available on subscription in printed and electronic format.
You will also receive "Global Apparel Update" delivered to you by email, free of charge, once a month. This free supplement contains an update of business news as well as the latest product developments and innovations.
Individual issues are also available for purchase. Our customer service team will be pleased to advise you on the most suitable method of purchasing.
If you choose the printed and electronic option, you will receive an extra service. You will still receive each issue in printed format, delivered to you by traditional post.
In addition, you will be able to download PDF files containing the same information – but the PDF files will be available immediately on publication, so you don’t have to wait for the printing and mailing. You also have all the benefits of electronic files: instant access even when you are away from the office; convenient storage in your PC or laptop; portability; electronic search facility; and copy/paste facility.
* To Purchase Single Issues Please Click on Enquire before Buying * SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Reports in Issue 16: 4th Quarter 2011
- Talking strategy: Sven Kromer of Kurt Salmon discusses the challenges facing the apparel industry and the key trends driving decision making
- Strategies for sustainability in the global apparel industry (34 pages)
- Product developments and innovations (10 pages)
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, retail demand and trends in five key emerging markets (23 pages)
- Business update (31 pages)
"Running the largest online global sourcing marketplace and platform in the world for the Textiles and Apparel industries means I need to keep up with movements everywhere. I find the Global Apparel Markets report from Textiles Intelligence to always be full of great information that confirms to me what I know to be true and tells me what I need to be aware of in the global markets that I might not be. I always look forward to getting it in the mail."
-Tony Forcucci; Global Director, Textiles & Apparel Sourcing P; MFG.com
"We welcome the publication of Global Apparel Markets in joining our mission to communicate the challenges and opportunities facing the world's Textile and Apparel industries to a global audience"
- Michael Duck; Director; APLF Ltd, organisers of Prime Source Forum
"I can't believe I never ran across Textiles Intelligence when I was in graduate school. While researching today I found it..it was like finding gold. GREAT JOB!!!"
- Researcher/Writer; [TC]² Textile Clothing Technology Corp, Cary NC
"I must congratulate your editorial team for the mammoth data collated from across the world, issue after issue; the data … is well researched and generally difficult to find."
- Sanjay Chawla; Editor in Chief; DFU Publications