The Breakfast Cereals in China industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Breakfast Cereals industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by both value and volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
- Market shares are covered by manufacturer and/or brand
- Also features market breakdown by distribution channel
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The breakfast cereal market consists of hot breakfast cereal and ready-to-eat breakfast cereals. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average exchange rates.
Asia-Pacific comprises Australia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
CHAPTER 1 Market Overview
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Highlights
1.3 Market Analysis
CHAPTER 2 Market Value
CHAPTER 3 Market Volume
CHAPTER 4 Market Segmentation I
CHAPTER 5 Market Segmentation II
CHAPTER 6 Market Share
CHAPTER 7 Five Forces Analysis
7.2 Buyer Power
7.3 Supplier Power
7.4 New Entrants
CHAPTER 8 Leading Companies
8.1 PepsiCo, Inc.
8.2 Cereal Partners Worldwide
8.3 Standard Foods Co., Ltd.
CHAPTER 9 Distribution
CHAPTER 10 Market Forecasts
10.1 Market Value Forecast
10.2 Market Volume Forecast
CHAPTER 11 Macroeconomic Indicators
CHAPTER 12 Appendix
12.2 Industry Associations
12.3 Related Datamonitor Research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: China Breakfast Cereals Market Value: $ million, 2004-2008
Table 2: China Breakfast Cereals Market Volume: Kg million, 2004-2008
Table 3: China Breakfast Cereals Market Segmentation I: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 4: China Breakfast Cereals Market Segmentation II: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 5: China Breakfast Cereals Market Share: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 6: Key Facts: PepsiCo, Inc.
Table 7: Key Financials: PepsiCo, Inc.
Table 8: Key Facts: Cereal Partners Worldwide
Table 9: Key Facts: Standard Foods Co., Ltd.
Table 10: China Breakfast Cereals Distribution: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 11: China Breakfast Cereals Market Value Forecast: $ million, 2008-2013
Table 12: China Breakfast Cereals Market Volume Forecast: Kg million, 2008-2013
Table 13: China Size of Population (million) , 2004-2008
Table 14: China GDP (Constant 2000 Prices, $ billion), 2004-2008
Table 15: China Inflation, 2004-2008
Table 16: China Exchange Rate, 2004-2008