The trend report shows for each month the total annual market 12 months rolling (the sum of 12 months back from that reference month), and the year over year change rate (reporting to same month of previous year), up to the current Reference Month.
The reports present the Primary Market consisting of the total products entering the market, from import and domestic manufacturing, for use on this territory.
A. ELECTRIC LAMPS TOTAL (INCL PARTS AND FLASHBULBS)
1. Sealed Beam Lamps (incl. Halog. for Motor Vehicles)
2. Tungsten Halogen Lamps (incl. for Motor Vehicles)
3. Filament Lamps >100V, <200W (incl. Christmas Lights)
4. Other Filament Lamps nes (excl. UV or IR)
5. Fluorescent Lamps, Hot Cathode
6. Mercury, Sodium Vapour, Metal Halide Lamps
7. Discharge Lamps nes (other than UV Lamps)
8. Arc Lamps
9. UV or IR Lamps nes
II. Sources, Definitions, Methodology – web page
III. About Us – web page
The market size is determined using import CIF and manufacturers’ shipments values. The market volume is determined, where statistical records are available, using also average unit prices. Product–mix and weighted evaluations are taken into account.
The time period is Jan 2003 to current Reference Month. The current Reference Month is 2 months behind the publishing time.