FOCUS Latino 2012 Full Report - Part 1 & Part 2: The U.S Latino Market for Cable and Broadband Services, Programming and Technology
- Language: English
- 119 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: America (exc North), United States
This data rich report contains:
- U.S. Hispanic Purchasing Power Forecasts on all States and the Nation.
- Historical Trend Data (2000-2006) for U.S. Hispanic Purchasing Power.
- U.S. Hispanic Household Income as a Percentage of Total U.S. Spending Power along with a variety of other comparison statistics.
Key insights include:
- The rising affluence of the nation´s 44.3 million Hispanics is increasing at a blistering pace.
- From 1996 to 2006, U.S. Hispanic purchasing power posted a compound annual growth rate of 6.96%.
- Forty-seven percent of the nation´s purchasing power and 50% of the Hispanic population are concentrated in California and Texas.
- We expect Income-producing Hispanic households in the United States to represent 13.8% of the population by 2015.
U.S. Hispanic Purchasing Power
U.S. Hispanic purchasing power surged to nearly $870 billion in 2008 and is projected to reach as much as $1.3 trillion by 2015. During the past decade, the rate of growth was more than two times the overall national rate. We estimate current Hispanic purchasing power to be at 9.3% of the total current U.S. purchasing power and project it to be 12% by 2015.