Epigenetics R&D Pipeline - Histone Deacetylases (HDACs) Offer the Most Promising Targets and Outnumber Other Classes of Epigenetic Targets
- Language: English
- 75 Pages
- Published: July 2012
Target Discovery, Inc. Product Pipeline Analysis
This report is an insightful source for data, analysis and strategic insights into a Scope’s pipeline and investigational products. The report also provides details on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator information, primary and secondary end-points and trial results for products in development.
- Details of development stage by sector and equipment type.
- Pipeline products grouped by therapy area, development stage and trial phase.
- Detailed information on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator .nformation, primary and secondary end-points and trial results.
- Trial updates, trial start and end dates, patient numbers and the trials primary outcome measures, secondary outcome measures.
- Product updates covering estimated approval dates and estimated launch dates.
- Descriptions of novel technologies relating to pipeline products of the company.
- Patents and patent applications covered for the product.
- News updates on key events relating to the product and its development.
Reasons to buy
- A single source to fulfill competitor information relating to products in development.
- Identify pipeline products that are potential competitor to your product lines.
- Understand a companys strategic position by accessing detailed independent intelligence on its product pipeline.
- Access clinical trial information to map trial results and plan targeted marketing activities.
- Take corrective measures on your own development programs and R&D initiatives based on regulatory events of competitor product pipelines.
- Identification of potential investment opportunities.
- Build up knowledge base for potential distribution and marketing partners.
- Helps avoid patent infringement.
- Timelines from concept to market lets you keep track of market potential build for a new product.
- Assess a companys future growth by determining its pipeline depth, for probable acquisition opportunities. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List Of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Company Overview 6
2.1 Key Information 6
2.2 Financial Performance 6
2.3 Industry Outlook - In Vitro Diagnostics 6
3 Target Discovery, Inc. Pipeline Products 7
3.1 Target Discovery, Inc. Product Pipeline Analysis 7
3.1.1 Target Discovery, Inc. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 7
3.1.2 Target Discovery, Inc. Pipeline Products By Development Stage 7
3.1.3 Target Discovery, Inc. Pipeline Products By Therapy Area 7
3.2 Isonostic Assays(Prostate Cancer) 7
3.2.1 Product Status 7
3.2.2 Product Description 8
3.3 Isonostic Assays-Breast Cancer 8
3.3.1 Product Status 8
3.3.2 Product Description 8
3.4 Isonostic Assays(Ovarian cancer) 9
3.4.1 Product Status 9
3.4.2 Product Description 9
4 Appendix 10
4.1 Methodology 10
4.1.1 Coverage 10
4.1.2 Secondary Research 11
4.1.3 Primary Research 11
4.1.4 Expert Panel Validation 12
4.2 Contact Us 12
4.3 About us12
4.4 Disclaimer 12
1.1 List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Markets Direct Methodology 10
The following companies are the major competitors of Target Discovery, Inc.:
Arista Biologicals Inc.
Neuro Biomed Corporation
SYNTRON Bioresearch, Inc.