- Published: January 2012
Hansen Medical, Inc. Product Pipeline Analysis
- Published: January 2009
- 31 pages
- Global Markets Direct
Hansen Medical, Inc. Product Pipeline Analysis
This report is an insightful source for data, analysis and strategic insights into a Scope’s pipeline and investigational products. The report also provides details on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator information, primary and secondary end-points and trial results for products in development.
- Details of development stage by sector and equipment type.
- Pipeline products grouped by therapy area, development stage and trial phase.
- Detailed information on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator .nformation, primary and secondary end-points and trial results.
- Trial updates, trial start and end dates, patient numbers and the trials primary outcome measures, secondary outcome measures.
- Product updates covering estimated approval dates and estimated launch dates.
- Descriptions of novel technologies relating to pipeline products of the company.
- Patents and patent applications covered for the product.
- News updates on key events relating to the product and its development.
Reasons to buy
- A single source to fulfill competitor information relating to products in development.
- Identify pipeline products that are potential competitor to your product lines.
- Understand a companys strategic position by accessing detailed independent intelligence on its product pipeline.
- Access clinical trial information to map trial results and plan targeted marketing activities.
- Take corrective measures on your own development programs and R&D initiatives based on regulatory events of competitor product pipelines.
- Identification of potential investment opportunities.
- Build up knowledge base for potential distribution and marketing partners.
- Helps avoid patent infringement.
- Timelines from concept to market lets you keep track of market potential build for a new product.
- Assess a companys future growth by determining its pipeline depth, for probable acquisition opportunities. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Company Snapshot 6
2.1 Key Information 6
2.2 Company Overview 6
3 Hansen Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products 7
3.1 Hansen Medical, Inc. Product Pipeline Analysis 7
3.1.1 Hansen Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 7
3.1.2 Hansen Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products By Development Stage 7
3.1.3 Hansen Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products By Therapy Area 7
3.1.4 Hansen Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products By News Summary 8
3.2 Cohesion 3D Visualization Interface 9
3.2.1 Product Status 9
3.2.2 Product Description 9
3.2.3 Product Milestone 9
3.3 Sensei system for atrial fibrillation 10
3.3.1 Product Status 10
3.3.2 Product Description 10
3.3.3 Product Patent Details 11
3.4 Sensei System for Percutaneous aortic valve repalcement 13
3.4.1 Product Status 13
3.4.2 Product Description 13
3.4.3 Product Milestone 14
3.4.4 Product Patent Details 15
3.5 Sensei System for PFO Closure 16
3.5.1 Product Status 16
3.5.2 Product Description 17
3.5.3 Product Milestone 17
3.5.4 Product Patent Details 18
3.6 Sensei System for CTO 20
3.6.1 Product Status 20
3.6.2 Product Description 20
3.6.3 Product Patent Details 21
3.7 Sensei System for LAA 23
3.7.1 Product Status 23
3.7.2 Product Description 23
3.7.3 Product Patent Details 24
4 Recent Developments 26
4.1 Product News 26
4.1.1 Sep 03, 2008: Hansen Medical Announces Worlds First Robotic Transvascular Aneurysm Repair 26
4.1.2 Aug 13, 2008: Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute First In The Nation To Use A New Generation Of Medical Robots For Complex Electrophysiology Mapping Procedures 26
4.1.3 Jul 02, 2008: Hansen Medical Announces FDA Clearance For CoHesion Module 26
4.1.4 Jan 17, 2008: Hansen Medical To Showcase Integrated 3D Electrophysiology Solution At Boston Atrial Fibrillation Symposium 27
4.2 Product Approvals 27
4.2.1 Jul 02, 2008: Hansen Medical Announces FDA Clearance For CoHesion Module 27
4.3 Clinical Trials 28
4.3.1 Sep 03, 2008: Hansen Medical Announces Worlds First Robotic Transvascular Aneurysm Repair 28
5 Appendix 29
5.1 Methodology 29
5.1.1 Coverage 29
5.1.2 Secondary Research 30
5.1.3 Primary Research 30
5.1.4 Expert Panel Validation 31
5.2 Contact Us 31
5.3 About us31
5.4 Disclaimer 31
1.1 List of Figures
Figure 1: Hansen Medical, Inc. Pipeline Products By News Summary 8
Figure 2: Global Markets Direct Methodology 29
The following companies are the major competitors of Hansen Medical, Inc.:
Boston Scientific Corporation
Johnson & Johnson
St. Jude Medical Inc.
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|