• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Qiagen N.V. Product Pipeline Analysis
Global Markets Direct, January 2009, Pages: 19
Qiagen N.V. Product Pipeline Analysis
This report is an insightful source for data, analysis and strategic insights into a Scope’s pipeline and investigational products. The report also provides details on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator information, primary and secondary end-points and trial results for products in development.
- Details of development stage by sector and equipment type.
- Pipeline products grouped by therapy area, development stage and trial phase.
- Detailed information on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator .nformation, primary and secondary end-points and trial results.
- Trial updates, trial start and end dates, patient numbers and the trials primary outcome measures, secondary outcome measures.
- Product updates covering estimated approval dates and estimated launch dates.
- Descriptions of novel technologies relating to pipeline products of the company.
- Patents and patent applications covered for the product.
- News updates on key events relating to the product and its development.
Reasons to buy
- A single source to fulfill competitor information relating to products in development.
- Identify pipeline products that are potential competitor to your product lines.
- Understand a companys strategic position by accessing detailed independent intelligence on its product pipeline.
- Access clinical trial information to map trial results and plan targeted marketing activities.
- Take corrective measures on your own development programs and R&D initiatives based on regulatory events of competitor product pipelines.
- Identification of potential investment opportunities.
- Build up knowledge base for potential distribution and marketing partners.
- Helps avoid patent infringement.
- Timelines from concept to market lets you keep track of market potential build for a new product.
- Assess a companys future growth by determining its pipeline depth, for probable acquisition opportunities.
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Company Snapshot 6
2.1 Key Information 6
2.2 Company Overview 6
3 Qiagen N.V. Pipeline Products 7
3.1 Qiagen N.V. Product Pipeline Analysis 7
3.1.1 Qiagen N.V. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 7
3.1.2 Qiagen N.V. Pipeline Products By Development Stage 8
3.1.3 Qiagen N.V. Pipeline Products By Therapy Area 9
3.1.4 Qiagen N.V. Pipeline Products By News Summary 9
3.2 FastHPV 9
3.2.1 Product Status 9
3.2.2 Product Description 10
3.2.3 Product Milestone 10
3.3 Genotyping Test 11
3.3.1 Product Status 11
3.3.2 Product Description 11
3.4 Breast Cancer Biomarkers 11
3.4.1 Product Status 11
3.4.2 Product Description 11
3.4.3 Product Milestone 12
4 Recent Developments 13
4.1 Product News 13
4.1.1 Nov 10, 2008: QIAGEN Introduces CE-marked Molecular Assay For The Cancer Biomarker K-ras 13
4.1.2 Sep 22, 2008: First Published Study Of New HPV Test For Developing Countries Shows High Accuracy In Predicting Cervical Disease 13
4.1.3 Aug 19, 2008: QIAGEN Unveils Diagnostic Assay In The EU To Detect Genetic Variation Causing Adverse Reactions In AIDS Patients 14
4.1.4 Feb 14, 2008: QIAGEN And Center For Molecular Medicine Create Research Collaboration For Molecular Diagnostic Markers For Breast Cancer, Other Womens Health Issues 14
4.1.5 Nov 08, 2007: Study Finds New Version Of QIAGENs HPV Test For Developing Countries Could Reduce Risk Of Cervical Cancer By More Than Half When Combined With Appropriate Treatment 15
4.2 Clinical Trials 15
4.2.1 Sep 22, 2008: First Published Study Of New HPV Test For Developing Countries Shows High Accuracy In Predicting Cervical Disease 15
4.2.2 Nov 08, 2007: Study Finds New Version Of QIAGENs HPV Test For Developing Countries Could Reduce Risk Of Cervical Cancer By More Than Half When Combined With Appropriate Treatment 16
5 Appendix 17
5.1 Methodology 17
5.1.1 Coverage 17
5.1.2 Secondary Research 18
5.1.3 Primary Research 18
5.1.4 Expert Panel Validation 19
5.2 Contact Us 19
5.3 About us19
5.4 Disclaimer 19
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Qiagen N.V. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 7
Figure 2: Qiagen N.V. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 8
Figure 3: Global Markets Direct Methodology 17
The following companies are the major competitors of Qiagen N.V.:
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Applied Biosystems Group
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Fisher Scientific Corporation
Macherey-Nagel GmbH & Co.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.