- Published: November 2011
Bayer HealthCare AG Product Pipeline Analysis
- ID: 605388
- January 2009
- 22 pages
- Global Markets Direct
Bayer HealthCare AG Product Pipeline Analysis
This report is an insightful source for data, analysis and strategic insights into a Scope’s pipeline and investigational products. The report also provides details on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator information, primary and secondary end-points and trial results for products in development.
- Details of development stage by sector and equipment type.
- Pipeline products grouped by therapy area, development stage and trial phase.
- Detailed information on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator .nformation, primary and secondary end-points and trial results.
- Trial updates, trial start and end dates, patient numbers and the trials primary outcome measures, secondary outcome measures.
- Product updates covering estimated approval dates and estimated launch dates.
- Descriptions of novel technologies relating to pipeline products of the company.
- Patents and patent applications covered for the product.
- News updates on key events relating to the product and its development.
Reasons to buy
- A single source to fulfill competitor information relating to products in development.
- Identify pipeline products that are potential competitor to your product lines.
- Understand a companys strategic position by accessing detailed independent intelligence on its product pipeline.
- Access clinical trial information to map trial results and plan targeted marketing activities.
- Take corrective measures on your own development programs and R&D initiatives based on regulatory events of competitor product pipelines.
- Identification of potential investment opportunities.
- Build up knowledge base for potential distribution and marketing partners.
- Helps avoid patent infringement.
- Timelines from concept to market lets you keep track of market potential build for a new product.
- Assess a companys future growth by determining its pipeline depth, for probable acquisition opportunities. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Company Snapshot 6
2.1 Key Information 6
2.2 Company Overview 6
3 Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products 7
3.1 Bayer HealthCare AG Product Pipeline Analysis 7
3.1.1 Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 7
3.1.2 Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products By Development Stage 9
3.1.3 Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products By Therapy Area 10
3.1.4 Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products By News Summary 11
3.2 Bioresorbable Wound Dressings 12
3.2.1 Product Status 12
3.2.2 Product Description 12
3.2.3 Product Milestone 12
3.3 Anti-inflammatory Drug Coated Silica Gel Fiber 13
3.3.1 Product Status 13
3.3.2 Product Description 13
3.4 Analgesic Coated Silica Gel fiber 13
3.4.1 Product Status 13
3.4.2 Product Description 14
3.5 Blood glucose monitor 14
3.5.1 Product Status 14
3.5.2 Product Description 14
3.5.3 Product Milestone 14
3.5.4 Pricing 15
3.6 VistaTrak 15
3.6.1 Product Status 15
3.6.2 Product Description 16
3.6.3 Product Milestone 16
3.7 30-gauge needle for betaseron 17
3.7.1 Product Status 17
3.7.2 Product Description 17
3.7.3 Product Milestone 17
4 Recent Developments 18
4.1 Product News 18
4.1.1 Sep 24, 2008: Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Launching New Needle For Betaseron 18
4.1.2 Sep 08, 2008: Bayer Featured Redesigned MICROLET 2 Lancing System At European Association 18
4.1.3 Mar 11, 2008: Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Introduces VistaTrak An Innovative Contrast Media Management System 18
4.1.4 Dec 01, 2007: Bayer Opens New Door To Contrast Media Safety 19
4.1.5 Dec 01, 2007: Bayer Opens Pilot Plant For Bioresorbable Wound Dressings(Wound treatment) 19
4.2 Clinical Trials 19
4.2.1 Dec 01, 2007: Bayer Opens Pilot Plant For Bioresorbable Wound Dressings(Wound treatment) 19
5 Appendix 20
5.1 Methodology 20
5.1.1 Coverage 20
5.1.2 Secondary Research 21
5.1.3 Primary Research 21
5.1.4 Expert Panel Validation 22
5.2 Contact Us 22
5.3 About us22
5.4 Disclaimer 22
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 7
Figure 2: Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 8
Figure 3: Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products By Development Stage 9
Figure 4: Bayer HealthCare AG Pipeline Products By News Summary 11
Figure 5: Global Markets Direct Methodology 20
The following companies are the major competitors of Bayer HealthCare AG:
Becton, Dickinson and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.