Bovie Medical Corporation,(BVX) Profile and Financials, plus Health Care Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratio and Financial Averages
- Language: English
- Published: December 2012
Bovie Medical Corporation Product Pipeline Analysis
This report is an insightful source for data, analysis and strategic insights into a Scope’s pipeline and investigational products. The report also provides details on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator information, primary and secondary end-points and trial results for products in development.
- Details of development stage by sector and equipment type.
- Pipeline products grouped by therapy area, development stage and trial phase.
- Detailed information on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator .nformation, primary and secondary end-points and trial results.
- Trial updates, trial start and end dates, patient numbers and the trials primary outcome measures, secondary outcome measures.
- Product updates covering estimated approval dates and estimated launch dates.
- Descriptions of novel technologies relating to pipeline products of the company.
- Patents and patent applications covered for the product.
- News updates on key events relating to the product and its development.
Reasons to buy
- A single source to fulfill competitor information relating to products in development.
- Identify pipeline products that are potential competitor to your product lines.
- Understand a companys strategic position by accessing detailed independent intelligence on its product pipeline.
- Access clinical trial information to map trial results and plan targeted marketing activities.
- Take corrective measures on your own development programs and R&D initiatives based on regulatory events of competitor product pipelines.
- Identification of potential investment opportunities.
- Build up knowledge base for potential distribution and marketing partners.
- Helps avoid patent infringement.
- Timelines from concept to market lets you keep track of market potential build for a new product.
- Assess a companys future growth by determining its pipeline depth, for probable acquisition opportunities. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Company Snapshot 6
2.1 Key Information 6
2.2 Company Overview 6
3 Bovie Medical Corporation Pipeline Products 7
3.1 Bovie Medical Corporation Product Pipeline Analysis 7
3.1.1 Bovie Medical Corporation Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 7
3.1.2 Bovie Medical Corporation Pipeline Products By Development Stage 7
3.1.3 Bovie Medical Corporation Pipeline Products By Therapy Area 7
3.2 Modullion 8
3.2.1 Product Status 8
3.2.2 Product Description 8
3.3 Polarian 8
3.3.1 Product Status 8
3.3.2 Product Description 8
3.4 ICON GS Plasma System 9
3.4.1 Product Status 9
3.4.2 Product Description 9
3.5 Suture Removal Device 9
3.5.1 Product Status 9
3.5.2 Product Description 9
3.6 J-Plasma System 9
3.6.1 Product Status 9
3.6.2 Product Description 10
3.7 ICON GP generator 10
3.7.1 Product Status 10
3.7.2 Product Description 10
4 Recent Developments 11
4.1 Product News 11
4.1.1 Oct 28, 2008: Bovie Medical Corporation Announces CE Mark And Submission Of 510(K) Application For SEER Tissue Resection Device 11
4.2 Product Approvals 11
4.2.1 Oct 28, 2008: Bovie Medical Corporation Announces CE Mark And Submission Of 510(K) Application For SEER Tissue Resection Device 11
5 Appendix 12
5.1 Methodology 12
5.1.1 Coverage 12
5.1.2 Secondary Research 13
5.1.3 Primary Research 13
5.1.4 Expert Panel Validation 14
5.2 Contact Us 14
5.3 About us14
5.4 Disclaimer 14
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Markets Direct Methodology 12
The following companies are the major competitors of Bovie Medical Corporation:
Covidien Ltd./Tyco Healthcare
ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
KLS Martin, L.P.
MEGADYNE Medical Products, Inc.