- Published: March 2014
- Region: Global
Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Product Pipeline Analysis
- Published: May 2008
- Region: Global
- 20 pages
- Global Markets Direct
This report is an insightful source for data, analysis and strategic insights into a Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc.’s pipeline and investigational products. The report also provides details on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator information, primary and secondary end-points and trial results for products in development.
- Details of development stage by sector and equipment type.
- Pipeline products grouped by therapy area, development stage and trial phase.
- Detailed information on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator .nformation, primary and secondary end-points and trial results.
- Trial updates, trial start and end dates, patient numbers and the trials primary outcome measures, secondary outcome measures.
- Product updates covering estimated approval dates and estimated launch dates.
- Descriptions of novel technologies relating to pipeline products of the company.
- Patents and patent applications covered for the product.
- News updates on key events relating to the product and its development.
Reason to buy
- A single source to fulfill competitor information relating to products in development.
- Identify pipeline products that are potential competitor to your product lines.
Understand a companys strategic position by accessing detailed independent intelligence on its product pipeline.
- Access clinical trial information to map trial results and plan targeted marketing activities.
- Take corrective measures on your own development programs and R&D initiatives based on regulatory events of competitor product pipelines.
- Identification of potential investment opportunities.
- Build up knowledge base for potential distribution and marketing partners.
- Helps avoid patent infringement.
- Timelines from concept to market lets you keep track of market potential build for a new product.
Assess a companys future growth by determining its pipeline depth, for probable acquisition opportunities. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Company Overview 7
2.1 Key Information 7
2.2 Industry Outlook - In Vitro Diagnostics 7
3 Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Pipeline Products 8
3.1 Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Product Pipeline Analysis 8
3.1.1 Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 8
3.1.2 Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Pipeline Products By Development Stage 10
3.1.3 Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Pipeline Products By Therapy Area 10
3.2 Rapid test for cardiac disease 11
3.2.1 Product Description 11
3.2.2 Product Status 11
3.3 Rapid test for tuberculosis 11
3.3.1 Product Description 11
3.3.2 Product Status 12
3.4 Rapid test for rubella 12
3.4.1 Product Description 12
3.4.2 Product Status 12
3.5 Rapid test for hepatitis 12
3.5.1 Product Description 12
3.5.2 Product Status 13
3.6 Rapid test for herpes 13
3.6.1 Product Description 13
3.6.2 Product Status 13
3.7 Rapid test for tumor marker 13
3.7.1 Product Description 13
3.7.2 Product Status 14
4 Major Products and Services 15
4.1 Overview 15
5 Competitors 16
6 Locations And Subsidiaries 17
6.1 Head Office 17
7 Appendix 18
7.1 Methodology 18
7.1.1 Coverage 18
7.1.2 Secondary Research 19
7.1.3 Primary Research 19
7.1.4 Expert Panel Validation 20
7.2 Contact Us 20
7.3 About us20
7.4 Disclaimer 20
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc.,Key Facts 7
Table 2: Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type 9
Table 3: Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Pipeline Products By Development Stage 10
Table 4: Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Pipeline Products By Therapy Area 10
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 8
Figure 2: Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 9
Figure 3: Our Methodology18
The following companies are the major competitors of Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc.:
Cartagen Molecular Systems, Inc.
Full Moon BioSystems, Inc.