ExonHit Therapeutics SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Product Pipeline Analysis
This report is an insightful source for data, analysis and strategic insights into a Scope’s pipeline and investigational products. The report also provides details on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator information, primary and secondary end-points and trial results for products in development.
- Details of development stage by sector and equipment type.
- Pipeline products grouped by therapy area, development stage and trial phase.
- Detailed information on clinical trials covering trial phase, description, investigator .nformation, primary and secondary end-points and trial results.
- Trial updates, trial start and end dates, patient numbers and the trials primary outcome measures, secondary outcome measures.
- Product updates covering estimated approval dates and estimated launch dates.
- Descriptions of novel technologies relating to pipeline products of the company.
- Patents and patent applications covered for the product.
- News updates on key events relating to the product and its development.
Reasons to buy
- A single source to fulfill competitor information relating to products in development.
- Identify pipeline products that are potential competitor to your product lines.
- Understand a companys strategic position by accessing detailed independent intelligence on its product pipeline.
- Access clinical trial information to map trial results and plan targeted marketing activities.
- Take corrective measures on your own development programs and R&D initiatives based on regulatory events of competitor product pipelines.
- Identification of potential investment opportunities.
- Build up knowledge base for potential distribution and marketing partners.
- Helps avoid patent infringement.
- Timelines from concept to market lets you keep track of market potential build for a new product.
- Assess a companys future growth by determining its pipeline depth, for probable acquisition opportunities. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List Of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Company Overview 6
2.1 Key Information 6
2.2 Industry Outlook - In Vitro Diagnostics 6
3 ExonHit Therapeutics SA Pipeline Products 7
3.1 ExonHit Therapeutics SA Product Pipeline Analysis 7
3.1.1 ExonHit Therapeutics SA Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 7
3.1.2 ExonHit Therapeutics SA Pipeline Products By Development Stage 9
3.1.3 ExonHit Therapeutics SA Pipeline Products By Therapy Area 9
3.1.4 ExonHit Therapeutics SA Pipeline Products By News Summary 10
3.2 EHT Dx 31 11
3.2.1 Product Status 11
3.2.2 Product Description 11
3.3 EHT Dx 11 11
3.3.1 Product Status 11
3.3.2 Product Description 12
3.4 EHT Dx 12 12
3.4.1 Product Status 12
3.4.2 Product Description 12
3.5 EHT Dx13 13
3.5.1 Product Status 13
3.5.2 Product Description 13
3.6 EHT Dx 21 13
3.6.1 Product Status 13
3.6.2 Product Description 14
3.6.3 Product Milestone 14
3.6.4 Product Patent Details 14
4 Recent Developments 16
4.1 Product Approvals 16
4.1.1 Dec 20, 2007: Exonhit Gets Regulatory Approval To Initiate A Phase 2 Clinical Trial For EHT 0202 In Alzheimers Disease 16
5 Appendix 17
5.1 Methodology 17
5.1.1 Coverage 17
5.1.2 Secondary Research 18
5.1.3 Primary Research 18
5.1.4 Expert Panel Validation 19
5.2 Contact Us 19
5.3 About us19
5.4 Disclaimer 19
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: ExonHit Therapeutics SA Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 7
Figure 2: ExonHit Therapeutics SA Pipeline Products By Equipment Type 8
Figure 3: ExonHit Therapeutics SA Pipeline Products By Development Stage 9
Figure 4: ExonHit Therapeutics SA Pipeline Products By News Summary 10
Figure 5: Global Markets Direct Methodology 17
The following companies are the major competitors of ExonHit Therapeutics SA:
Full Moon BioSystems, Inc.
Texas Biosystems, Inc.
Trace Genetics, Inc.
Iverson Genetic Diagnostics, Inc.