• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
First Aid Training Providers (UK)
Plimsoll Publishing Ltd, May 2013, Pages: 180
Plimsoll Publishing’s UK First Aid Training Providers Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK First Aid Training Providers market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 50 companies, including PETROFAC TRAINING LTD, HEMSLEY FRASER GROUP LTD and FAST LTD.
This report covers activities such as first aid, first aid training, first aid kits, first aid at work, first aid courses and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing’s latest First Aid Training Providers analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this First Aid Training Providers report will tell you that 4 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 0 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 50 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a two-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Acquisition attractiveness – outlining a firm’s takeover attractiveness
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the First Aid Training Providers market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
Plimsoll’s UK First Aid Training Providers analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK First Aid Training Providers sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 50 largest First Aid Training Providers companies.
The First Aid Training Providers report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example WALLACE CAMERON & CO LTD is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 50 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 7.9%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
- Best Performing Company: , have been recognised for their strong financial strength and excellent sales increases throughout 2012 and have received Plimsoll’s Best Performing Company Award.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the First Aid Training Providers industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll UK First Aid Training Providers analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.