- Language: English
- 412 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Casinos & Gaming in Spain
- Published: June 2009
- Region: Spain
- 30 pages
The Casinos & Gaming in Spain industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the casinos & gaming industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The casinos and gaming sector consists of all forms of betting, including commercial, state-run, and charitable operations. The casinos segment comprises gambling in casinos (including Indian casinos in the US), and includes gaming machine gambling where this occurs on casino premises.
The gaming segment covers all other forms of gambling, including national and other lotteries, racing and sports betting, bingo, pachinko, and gaming machines where these are not located on casino premises.
Online casino and gaming activity, with the exception of online purchases of lottery entry, is not included. All values are stated in terms of gross gaming win.
This is the total amount waged by customers minus the total amount paid out to customers as winnings, but before the payment of any applicable taxes, disbursements to charitable or other causes by games establised for those purposes, or other expenses.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2008 annual average exchange rates.
Western Europe comprises Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the UK.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
CHAPTER 1 Market Overview
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Highlights
1.3 Market Analysis
CHAPTER 2 Market Value
CHAPTER 3 Market Segmentation I
CHAPTER 4 Market Segmentation II
CHAPTER 5 Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Buyer Power
5.3 Supplier Power
5.4 New Entrants
CHAPTER 6 Leading Companies
6.2 Codere S.A.
6.3 Grupo Comar
CHAPTER 7 Market Forecasts
7.1 Market Value Forecast
CHAPTER 8 Macroeconomic Indicators
CHAPTER 9 Appendix
9.2 Industry Associations
9.3 Related Datamonitor Research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Spain Casinos & Gaming Sector Value: $ million, 2004-2008
Table 2: Spain Casinos & Gaming Sector Segmentation I: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 3: Spain Casinos & Gaming Sector Segmentation II: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 4: Key Facts: Cirsa
Table 5: Key Facts: Codere S.A.
Table 6: Key Financials: Codere S.A.
Table 7: Key Facts: Grupo Comar
Table 8: Spain Casinos & Gaming Sector Value Forecast: $ million, 2008-2013
Table 9: Spain Size of Population (million) , 2004-2008
Table 10: Spain GDP (Constant 2000 Prices, $ billion), 2004-2008
Table 11: Spain Inflation, 2004-2008
Table 12: Spain Exchange Rate, 2004-2008