- Language: English
- 103 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Global
Paper & Paperboard in South America
- Published: May 2009
- 29 pages
The Paper & Paperboard in South America industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the paper & paperboard industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The paper and paperboard market measures a country or region's total use of paper and paperboard in tonnes. Paper and paperboard include newsprint, printing and writing paper, packaging paper, household and sanitary paper, and other paper and paperboard. Volumes are the consumption of paper and paperboard in tonnes, and values are calculated using average annual selling price of paper and paperboard per tonne multiplied by consumption volumes.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average exchange rates.
For the purpose of this report the Americas comprises Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, the US, and Venezuela.
Western Europe comprises Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the UK.
Eastern Europe comprises the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia and Ukraine.
Europe is the sum of Eastern and Western Europe.
Asia-Pacific comprises Australia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
The global figure comprises the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
CHAPTER 1 Market Overview
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Highlights
1.3 Market Analysis
CHAPTER 2 Market Value
CHAPTER 3 Market Volume
CHAPTER 4 Market Segmentation
CHAPTER 5 Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Buyer Power
5.3 Supplier Power
5.4 New Entrants
CHAPTER 6 Leading Companies
6.1 Kimberly-Clark Corporation
6.2 Empresas CMPC S.A.
CHAPTER 7 Market Forecasts
7.1 Market Value Forecast
7.2 Market Volume Forecast
CHAPTER 8 Appendix
8.2 Industry Associations
8.3 Related Datamonitor Research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: South America Paper & Paperboard Market Value: $ billion, 2004-2008
Table 2: South America Paper & Paperboard Market Volume: Metric tons million, 2004-2008
Table 3: South America Paper & Paperboard Market Segmentation: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 4: Key Facts: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Table 5: Key Financials: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Table 6: Key Facts: Empresas CMPC S.A.
Table 7: Key Facts: Arauco
Table 8: Key Financials: Arauco
Table 9: South America Paper & Paperboard Market Value Forecast: $ billion, 2008-2013
Table 10: South America Paper & Paperboard Market Volume Forecast: Metric tons million, 2008-2013