- Language: English
- Published: March 2006
- Region: Global
Basic Satellite Principles
- Published: January 2006
- Region: Global
- 77 Pages
For much less than the cost of sending one person to a seminar you can now train an entire group or single employee on a personal computer. It's easy with the versatile DVD format.
These DVD’s are worth a fortune to you as a timesaver and confidence-builder. It will also save you money by re-training all your existing employees in new concepts and ideas, training new employees without all the additional seminar fee expenses, and save you hotel bills, airfares & travel time.
On-site demonstrations, leading experts in the satellite industry, high impact visuals of satellites, components, antenna and sub-systems, rockets, electronic equipment, etc. are all on video right in your own training room or on a PC in your office!
NOW available - these DVD’s allows you full search capability so training can be tailored to specific subjects or time periods.
Presenting the Satellite Training Series
- Basic satellite communications (dvd format)
- Link budget analysis (dvd format)
- Satellite spacecraft (dvd format)
- Satellite engineering and design (vhs format)
- Earth station technology (vhs format)
Now in its 3rd edition, this DVD includes more then 118 new diagrams, over 20 minutes of new film material, 45 new pictures and over 26 entirely new animations - over one hour of high quality video instruction!
- Introduction to Telecommunications
- How Satellites Fit In - GEO - MEO - LEO
- Analog and Digital Signals
- Decibel Notation
- Properties of Waves
- Allocation of the Spectrum
- Transmission Media (Wires, Coaxial Cables, Waveguides, Microwaves)
- Networks and Protocols
- Satellite LANS, MANS, WANS
- Digital Compression
- Digital Speech Interpolation
- TCP/IP etc.