RTD Coffee in the Czech Republic
- ID: 64019
- February 2016
- Region: Czech Republic
- 28 pages
- Euromonitor International
RTD coffee remained a relatively small product category with total volume sales at five million litres in 2015. The consumption of RTD coffee remains seasonal, peaking during the summer months. Vehicle drivers remained the main target group for RTD coffee products in 2015.
The RTD Coffee in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2011-2015), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the RTD Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
RTD COFFEE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Table 1 Off-trade Sales of RTD Coffee: Volume 2010-2015
Table 2 Off-trade Sales of RTD Coffee: Value 2010-2015