Financial Timer with Pre-opening Comments and Intraday Updates and S&P Instant Message Day Trader Bundle
- ID: 648731
- May 2016
- Region: Global, United States
Let Fortucast Guide You Through Market Mayhem:
Looking for extra insights into market behavior?
Wondering which technical signals you may want to act on?
Need a second opinion on conflicting chart patterns?
Let Fortucast Scout The Playing Field For You!
No advisor can guarantee profits. Advisors give advice. Just like a scout watching the opposing teams, he reports back to the manager his view of the opposition. Perhaps that view will give the manager the confidence to develop a particular strategy. He may also alert the manager to developments that will keep him sidelined. Ultimately, it is up to you to make your trading decisions and execute them intra-day depending on market conditions. Fortucast analyst Barry Rosen makes a great scout for most "Managers" because the unique and varied approaches he uses in his research provide a more comprehensive view of the commodity pits and what the other pit players are planning.
This product bundle of the Financial Timer with Pre-opening Comments and Intraday Updates, and the S&P Instant Messaging Day Trader provides a wealth of fundamental, technical and timing information to help you succeed as a trader.
FINANCIAL TIMER WITH PRE-OPENING COMMENTS AND INTRADAY UPDATES:
Scope of the Report:
- Daily technical, fundamental analysis and cyclical commentary on all major contracts
- Intraday updates by instant messages plus pre-opening comments
- Specific money-managed trade recommendations
- Savvy insights into market behavior
- Key timing signals to get you into the markets at the best times.
e-S & P
S&P INSTANT MESSAGE DAY TRADER:
The intraday hotline is intended as an adjunct to the Fortucast Financial Timer, which is published nightly for markets of the next day. One/two day -trades are recommended depending upon market conditions, along with support and resistance levels. In addition, swing trades from our daily service are monitored along with closing comments projecting the next day's trading ranges and recommendations.
S&P Intraday Hotline:
- 6 Updates Daily: 9:05 am, 9:35 am, 10:35 am, 11:35 am, 1:05 pm, and 2:05 pm (Central time)
- 1-2 Day trading recommendations as they develop and brief market commentary
- Monitors swing trades from our daily financial timer
- Analysis of patterns and direction with support and resistance levels
- Projected outlook for the next day's trade recommendations
- All intraday updates are sent by instant message and e-mail.
- For both S&P day traders and swing traders SHOW LESS READ MORE >