- Language: English
- 109 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: BRIC
Inbound and Outbound Tourism in Russia 2007
- ID: 649017
- August 2008
- Region: Russia
- 66 Pages
- Business Port
The study is an updated report from a series of studies of Russian travel market. It includes the necessary information to assess the market situation of inbound and outbound tourism in Russia. The main advantage is the report relevance because it contains an analysis of the dynamics of entry and exit of tourists from 2003 to 2007, as well as the results of the Travel Agents in Russia in 2006-2007.
The range of stakeholders. Following groups might be interested in the information provided in the report:
- Travel agencies, as the report contains information on the most attractive areas for tourists, as well as most developing countries in the field of tourism;
- Prospective investors in this market sector, for it provides information on the rate of growth of tourism services, as well as forecast of tourism development in Russia and in the world;
- Public authorities, to evaluate the situation in one of the important sectors of the economy - tourism;
- Finance and credit institutions as lenders of travel agencies, to ensure their financial security;
- Other market participants.
The object of research is Russian travel market.
- To characterize main trends of travel service market development in Russia and in the world, to assess the prospectives of development in the travel market.
- To evaluate volume and market dynamics of tourist services in Russia;
- To represent major changes in state regulation of tourism activities;
- To assess development of outbound tourism by the countries, most visited by Russian tourists (in the dynamics from 2003 to 2007);
- To assess development of inbound tourism (in the dynamics from 2003 to 2007);
- To identify main factors affecting change of travel flow from Russia to the countries of the world tourism;
- To characterize major players in the market of tourism services, identify their market share, provide information on their activities, describe the purpose companies and threats that can affect their future results;
Research methodology. To address the objectives, a throughout monitoring was conducted, that included printed and electronic materials of business and specialized publications; statistical compilations, Internet, marketing and consulting companies materials and other sources.
The volume and structure of the record. Analytical report on the study consists of 4 sections totaling 66 pages, illustrated with 32 figures; 25 tables.
* Please allow one week from date of purchase for delivery of this report. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Main trends of travel services market development
- World tourism development
- Russian travel market development
- Travel market developemtn prognosis
- State regulations aof tourist activities in Russia
Russian outbound Tourism Dynamics
-- The dynamics of outbound tourism to Europe
-- Analysis of outbound tourism to Europe
-- Summary on outbound tourism to Europr
-- Dynamics of outbound tourism to Asia
-- Anal;ysis of outbound tourism to Asia
-- Summary on outbound tourism to Asia
General characteristics of the major trends of Russian outbound tourism
RUSSIAN INBOUND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
- The USA
PARTICIPANTS OF THE RUSSIAN TRAVEL MARKET
- Characteristics of the major players
- Perfomance in 2007
SOURCES OF INFORMATION
- Information about the company
List of Tables
- International arrivals dynamics by world regions, 2005 – 2007.
- Travel service in the total amount of paid services,rendered to the people of Russia, 1st quarter 2006-2007.
- World travel industry prognosis
- The projected number of international visits to outbound tourism leading countries in 2020..
- Prognosed number of international trips to inbound tourism leading countries in 2020.
- Main changes in legal regulations in tourist business in Russia in 2007-2008.
- Dynamics of Russian outbound tourism to Europe, thousands of arrivals, 2003-2007.
- Structure of Russian outbound tourism to Europe, 2003-2007.
- Figures of growth of Russian tourist flow, 2004-2007.
- Dynamics of outbound tourism to Asian countries, thousands of arrivals, 2003-2007.
- Structure of Russian outbound tourism to Asian countries, 2003-2007 .
- Figures of outbound growth rates to Asia, 2004-2007.
- Dynamics of outbound arrivals to African countries, 2003-2007.
- Structure of Russian outbound tourism to African counries, 2003-2007.
- Figures of growth of outbound tourism to Africa, 2004-2007.
- The results of outbound tourism in 2007 and factors that affected
- Dynamics of inbound tourism from Europe, thousands of arrivals, 2003-2007.
- Structure of inbound tourism in Russia from Europe, 2003-2007.
- Figures of growth of the number of tourists from Europe, 2004-2007.
- Dynamics of inbound tourism from Asia, thousand of arrivals, 2003-2007.
- Structure of inbound tourism from Asian countries to Russia, 2002-2007.
- Figures of the tourist flow growth from Asian countries, 2004-2007.
- Russian tourist company leaders and their gross revenue in 2006-2007.
- Main figures of Russian key travel companies perfomance in 2007.
- Comparative characteristic of the leading players on Russian travel market
List of figures:
- The share of international tourism in world export of goods and services in 2006
- World travel dynamics, 2006-2007.
- International travel arrivals growth dynamics, 2005-2007.
- Russian travel services dynamics in Russia, 1995-2007.
- Growth figures of Russian travel services, 1995-2007.
- Structure of paid service in Russia, 2007
- Dynamics of outbound tourism to Europe, 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of European countries share in Russian travel flow, 2003-2007.
- Structure of outbound tourism to European countries in 2007
- Dynamics of outbound tourism to Asian countries, 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of Asian countries shares in forming of Russian tourist flow, 2003-2007.
- Structure of outbound tourism to Asia in 2007
- Dynamics of outbound tourism to African countries, 2003-2007.
- Proportion dynamics of Russian tourist flow to Africa , 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of outbound tourism to the USA, 2003-2007
- Growth figures of tourist flow to USA, 2004-2007
- Structure of Russian outbound tourism in 2007
- Changes in the regional outbound tourism in Russia, 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of Russian inbound tourism, 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of inbound tourism from Europe, 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of the share of European tourists in general amount of inbound tourism, 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of the inbound tourism from Asian countries, 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of the share of inbound tourists from Asian countries in general tourist flow to Russia, 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of the inbound tourism from the USA, 2003-2007.
- Dynamics of the share of American tourists in the overall flow of tourists in Russia, 2003-2007.
- Figures of the growth of the inbound tourism from the USA to Russia, 2004-2007.
- Distribution of the largest travel companies by cities of Russian Federation
- Structure of «Natalie-Tours» services in 2007
- The structure of «Intourist» company services in 2007
- The structure of «Inna tour» company services in 2007
- The structure of «S7» company service in 2007
- Market shares of Russian travel service leaders, 2007