- Published: November 2011
This product is currently not available for purchase.
IT Services Company Profile: Tech Mahindra Ltd (Vendor Focus)
- ID: 651225
- June 2009
- 13 pages
This brief analyses the strengths and weaknesses of Tech Mahindras IT services offering and takes an in-depth look at the companys structure, history and financial performance.
- This brief analyses the strengths and weaknesses of Tech Mahindras IT services offering
- It takes an in-depth look at the companys structure, history and financial performance
- Includes analyst opinion on the performance of the company
Highlights of this title
Tech Mahindra has evolved rapidly over the last five years, executing an IPO and gradually reducing reliance on one of its founders, BT.
It is now about to embark on another major period of change with the acquisition of fraud-hit Satyam, which it bought a 51% stake through an auction last month.
Having relied almost completely on both BT and the telecoms vertical, the move to diversify is necessary, but requires a major management effort to ensure this bold move brings optimum benefits.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of a key player in the IT services industry
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the products, services and strategies of a key IT services provider
Products and Services Coverage
Infrastructure management services
Ask the analyst
List of Tables
Table 1: Tech Mahindra: Key Facts
List of Figures
Figure 1: Tech Mahindras Revenue by Region in FY2008 and FY2009
Figure 2: IT Services Contracts Signed by Telecommunications Buyers, 2005-2009
Figure 3: Tech Mahindra Revenue in Last Three Years
Figure 4: Tech Mahindra Revenue in Last Three Years