Chesapeake Energy Corporation is the second-largest producer of natural gas and the 11th largest producer of oil and natural gas liquids in the U.S. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, the company s operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional natural gas and oil assets onshore in the U.S. The company also owns substantial marketing, compression and oilfield services businesses. Further information is available at www.chk.com where Chesapeake routinely posts announcements, updates, events, investor information, presentations and news releases.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.