Jockey International, Inc.
- ID: 652354
- November 2015
- Region: Global
- 3 pages
- Sheila Greco Associates
Jockey International continues to be a privately held company, headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin. They employ over 5,000 people around the world. Jockey International, Inc. was founded in 1876 by Samuel T. Cooper, a retired minister who wanted to help lumberjacks suffering from blisters and infections caused by their shoddy wool socks. Consumers learned they could trust him, and his tiny hosiery business grew and then expanded into underwear.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.