Eastern Virginia Bankshares Inc.
- ID: 653057
- November 2015
- Region: Virginia
- 2 pages
- Sheila Greco Associates
Eastern Virginia Bankshares is the holding company for Southside Bank, Hanover Bank, and Bank of Northumberland, which together operate about 25 branches northeast of Richmond, Virginia. Targeting individuals and local business customers, the banks offer such standard retail services as checking and savings accounts, money market accounts, NOW accounts, CDs, and online banking. Residential mortgages make up about half of the banks` combined loan portfolio, which also includes commercial real estate, construction, commercial, and consumer loans. The three banks jointly own EVB Financial Services, which owns subsidiaries offering investment and insurance products.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.