Hawaiian has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 10 years 2004-2013 as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Conde Nast Traveler, Travel Leisure and Zagat have all ranked Hawaiian the highest of all domestic airlines serving Hawaii. Now in its 85th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaii`s biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers nonstop service to Hawaii from more U.S. gateway cities 11 than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 160 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.