MetLife Inc. And Subsidiaries Ratings Affirmed, Alico Upgraded; Outlook Revised To Stable From Negative May 12
- Language: English
- Published: May 2012
MetLife, Inc., through its subsidiaries and affiliates MetLife, is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs. MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
There is data and there is SGA ExecutiveTracker Data. The difference is this data is telephone verified, compiled by in-house staff and updated on a 150 day rotation.
Each Executive Tracker Report includes the following information (where available):
- Primary Industry
- Phone Number
- Sales ($m)
- E-mail Formula
The Executive Tracker also includes contact information on key employees within the company including job position, phone numbers and e-mail addresses where available.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.