JetBlue Airways Corporation
- ID: 654229
- March 2016
- 5 pages
- Sheila Greco Associates
JetBlue is New York s Hometown Airline', and a leading carrier in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles Long Beach, Orlando and San Juan. JetBlue carries more than 30 million customers a year to 85 cities in the U.S., Caribbean and Latin America with an average of 825 daily flights. New service to Hyannis, Mass. begins this summer. With JetBlue, all seats are assigned, all fares are one-way, an overnight stay is never required and the first checked bag is free subject to weight and size limits and exceptions for itineraries including flights marketed or operated by other airlines.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.