Los Angeles Times Communications LLC
- ID: 654800
- March 2016
- 3 pages
- Sheila Greco Associates
The Los Angeles Times is the largest metropolitan daily newspaper in the country, with a daily readership of 2.2 million and 3.3 million on Sunday. The Los Angeles Times and its media businesses -- including latimes.com, The Envelopetheenvelope.com, Times Community Newspapers, Recycler Classifieds, Hoy, and California News -- reach approximately 8.1 million or 62 of all adults in the Southern California marketplace. The Los Angeles Times, has been covering Southern California for over 125 years and is part of Tribune Company NYSE TRB - News, one of the country s leading media companies with businesses in publishing, the Internet and broadcasting.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.