• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
R&D Pipeline News - Therapeutic Area Edition
La Merie Publishing, May 2013
R&D Pipeline News is your weekly tool for analysis of biopharmaceutical R&D. It is available by monthly or annual subscription. The annual subscription consists of 50 issues, the monthly of four or five issues.
R&D Pipeline News Therapeutic Area Edition will keep you up-to-date with the latest R&D projects of the biopharmaceutical industry, with all the relevant treatment modalities and with competitive information about ongoing R&D projects for a given Target, Technology or Company. The R&D information is presented in an easy- and rapid-to-screen tabular format and sorted by Product Categories.
The Therapeutic Area Edition lists the News in groups according to the product category, e.g. antibodies or vaccines etc. The product is delivered every week via e-mail as a PDF document directly to your desktop.
What is R&D Pipeline News?
R&D Pipeline News is a premier information source about research and development (R&D) projects in the pipeline of the biopharmaceutical industry and is directed to all stakeholders in R&D. R&D Pipeline News covers all relevant treatment modalities, incl. drugs, medical devices, biomaterials, combination products, cell therapy and drug delivery products. The news are retrieved from business as well as scientific communications over all stages of the R&D process - from research to approval.
Key Product Features
- Weekly tool for R&D analysis;
- Individual e-mail delivery for multi-users;
- 8000+ unique compounds covered;
- Independent and expert editorial staff;
- Coverage of all treatment modalities;
- Featured company pipelines;
- Featured target and indication pipelines;
- Systematic presentation format for easy and rapid screening of news.
- R&D Professionals;
- Competitive & Business Intelligence Professionals;
- Scientific & Business Information Services;
- Drug Delivery Technologists;
- Project Leaders and Therapeutic Area Heads;
- Business Development & Licensing;
- Strategic Planning & Analysis;
- Investment and Fonds Managers;
- Technology & Regulatory Affaisrs Specialists;
- Project & Product Developers;
- R&D Directors and Managers;
- Marketing & Sales;
- Biomanufacturing & Operations;
- Research Analysts.
Why should I use R&D Pipeline News?
- To keep up-to-date. Examine the who, what, when, where of biotechnology R&D.
- To benchmark your company against the competition. Keep an eye on your competitors' projects and developments, in which stage they are, their achievements, handicaps, etc…and find out where you are standing in the market.
- To save time in your research. Get the crucial information, in a one-shot tabular view/screen sorted by Therapeutic Areas or Product Categories, and deepen easily in those articles in which you are interested with just one-click.
- To identify new business enterprises Recognize new business opportunities: joint ventures, licensing partners, co-marketing partners, etc..
Source of Information
- Company press releases;
- Company reports;
- Company homepages and presentations;
- Databases and directories;
- Business meetings & trade shows;
- Regulatory Agencies;
- Biotech & pharma organizations;
- Scientific communications & publications,
- Review articles;
- Direct enquiries;
- Disease & adacemic homepages;
- Investor portfolios;
- Internet monitoring.
*Please note that this subscription comes in both an annual and monthly subscription format, each of which has differing license fees*
Inside R&D Pipeline News - Tables with news described by:
- Product Names;
- Target / Mechanism of Action;
- Class of Compound;
- Therapeutic Area or Product Category;
- R&D stage;
- Key message;
- Hyperlink to original news document.
- Company Profiles;
- Featured Pipelines (Target, Technology, Indication);
- Technology News;
- R&D Collaboration Deals;
- R&D Licensing Deals;
- Mergers & Acquisitions
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.